When/how did you get into bottling?

T H C

I love hearing how people get into botting and how they ended up here. 

I got into botting with my obsession with wanting to get 99 fishing. Around 2009/10 I came across ebot, I think it was, that had a solid script for the living rock caverns. Left it on while I went to school and had 99 in no time. With all the money I made I got supplies for fletching then botted to 99 to trim the fishing cape. It was so much easier back then. If only I knew about farming gold back then..

Got back into botting again earlier this year. Went through other clients but I really enjoy and trust this client/community.

Edited by SGTTHC

Dungeoneering had a low banrate back in the days, so botted that on my main. After that started botting my skiller, 97 thieving and 82 runecrafting in a short time, running almost 24/7 and didn't got banned xd. It really was a golden time for botters back then.

In OSRS I saw new opportunities to make some money at the side so that got me interested to start botting again. Used some other clients before, but OSbot really is the best in my opinion so here I am, trying to farm some gold :) 

• Like 1

super similar start here, it was back in the day after the trade controls had just started. I was botting hardcore mage xp to 99, then attack and eventually even 94 dg. It was crazzzy back then how much you could get away with. never knew about gold farming till recent and building my knowledge since discovering this community. Frosts and all them were some $$$

• Like 1