APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 10/30/2022 at 4:20 AM, of Guthix said:

I've only had this on two accounts and it was caused by creating the account in Indonesia and botting on my Aussie proxy. Both were banned after I tried to resume botting. Play it safe because you are likely flagged.

@Apaecall of a sudden the script is not picking up marks. Tested in Canafis and Falador. Could you please take a look when you have some time?

Ah interesting, I didn't move but something seemed to be up. It's still working fine for me last I checked a few hours ago.

On 10/29/2022 at 8:20 PM, of Guthix said:

I've only had this on two accounts and it was caused by creating the account in Indonesia and botting on my Aussie proxy. Both were banned after I tried to resume botting. Play it safe because you are likely flagged.

@Apaecall of a sudden the script is not picking up marks. Tested in Canafis and Falador. Could you please take a look when you have some time?

Same , it doesnt pick up marks

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried to load it up (on stealth mode) and each time it logs me out instantly.

Did it 3 times, it was working fine the other day any idea why now?

I just started in Canifis. 
edit: just  went back to a different rooftop and works fine. Looks like it was just canifis.

Edited by macrya

19 hours ago, macrya said:

I just tried to load it up (on stealth mode) and each time it logs me out instantly.

Did it 3 times, it was working fine the other day any idea why now?

I just started in Canifis. 
edit: just  went back to a different rooftop and works fine. Looks like it was just canifis.

That's odd - perhaps it was because you were less than the threshold HP level and didn't have any food in your inventory? In general, if this happens again it's worth opening the console logger and seeing if the script has put any info messages there. Hopefully this'll work for you in the future!

-Apa

• 4 weeks later...