APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

5 hours ago, CIeetZ said:

Hey if Your script tries to go the wrong way on the course, will it correct itself, or will it click 'i cant reach that' like 200 times? Its the main feature I'm looking for in a script . thanks

Hey,

The script has error correction, though only in specific places (e.g., the ladder in camelot bank). Was there a particular place you were worried a bot might get stuck?

-Apa

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2022 at 2:27 PM, CiBBiA said:

Hi just wondering can you run this from CLI?

Hey,

Unfortunately this script is only configurable via the CLI. With that said, the script can still be booted up via CLI (as with all other scripts). For that purpose, the script id is `886`.

Here's the CLI reference: 

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 6:10 AM, adeathsmckitten said:

Can I trial this? :)

Hey - sorry for the really late reply here, I'm not sure how I missed this message...

I've just started a 24h trial on your account, but I appreciate that a fair amount of time has passed since your request. Let me know if this is no longer useful and I can activate it at a later point :)

-Apa

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2022 at 8:52 AM, awesome1243 said:

Hi, I just bought this product but I have no idea how to get started?

Hey,

The script is started in the same way as any other free script. Once purchased, you should see the script in your collection on the OSBot client (downloaded from https://osbot.org/mvc/get). If you're still not seeing the script, or having other issues setting it up, don't hesitate to reach out :) Always happy to help.

-Apa

• 3 weeks later...

First time trying any of this. Saw the positive reviews so thought let's give this one a go.
No joke barely 10 minutes into it, my account got locked! It said it was locked for suspicious activity or someone hacked my account.
There was only 1 person there, I was even talking during it and taking short breaks every few minutes.

Edit: I posted this pretty hastily thinking I was banned, I'm sure the lock is just temporary until I reset it all. But any tips or ideas why it locked me out like this? Otherwise I'm not sure if I should be using it again. I was on the mirror mode. 

Edited by macrya
Clarification

3 hours ago, macrya said:

First time trying any of this. Saw the positive reviews so thought let's give this one a go.
No joke barely 10 minutes into it, my account got locked! It said it was locked for suspicious activity or someone hacked my account.
There was only 1 person there, I was even talking during it and taking short breaks every few minutes.

Sorry to hear that - that is very unusual though! Have you been using other bots on the account?

• Like 1

Nope, it was my first time on the account and using a bot in general. It was almost as if something just detected it. 
No way someone was suspicious after 10 minutes of running agility. 
So I unlocked the account, said it was locked for being stolen. Idk what that means. Would a VPN or something fix it?

Edited by macrya

On 10/10/2022 at 8:04 AM, macrya said:

Nope, it was my first time on the account and using a bot in general. It was almost as if something just detected it. 
No way someone was suspicious after 10 minutes of running agility. 
So I unlocked the account, said it was locked for being stolen. Idk what that means. Would a VPN or something fix it?

Did you purchase the account? Normally being banned for botting is either a 'macro minor' or 'macro major' ban - the account isn't normally locked.

I'm not sure if a VPN would fix this, unless you think your IP might be flagged from previous botting (e.g., on other accounts).

Edited by Apaec

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 7:53 PM, Apaec said:

Did you purchase the account? Normally being banned for botting is either a 'macro minor' or 'macro major' ban - the account isn't normally locked.

I'm not sure if a VPN would fix this, unless you think your IP might be flagged from previous botting (e.g., on other accounts).

Hi I just want to update and say there have been no problems! Big thumbs up. I still am unsure why it was locked but haven't been locked since. Only reason I can think of is either first time logging onto osbot (different ip used?) or I did click "Beta mirror" - I don't know what it is but I clicked it thinking it was the only option. I've been using Stealth now. And to your question, yes haha. Though was long ago, so don't think it should make an impact?

On 10/24/2022 at 6:06 AM, macrya said:

Hi I just want to update and say there have been no problems! Big thumbs up. I still am unsure why it was locked but haven't been locked since. Only reason I can think of is either first time logging onto osbot (different ip used?) or I did click "Beta mirror" - I don't know what it is but I clicked it thinking it was the only option. I've been using Stealth now. And to your question, yes haha. Though was long ago, so don't think it should make an impact?

Hmm - the reason I asked is because the lock you mentioned didn't sound like a ban... I worry there might be attempts to try and recover the account? Worth being a bit cautious here. Glad there haven't been any problems since though! 👌

-Apa

On 10/24/2022 at 12:06 PM, macrya said:

I've only had this on two accounts and it was caused by creating the account in Indonesia and botting on my Aussie proxy. Both were banned after I tried to resume botting. Play it safe because you are likely flagged.

@Apaecall of a sudden the script is not picking up marks. Tested in Canafis and Falador. Could you please take a look when you have some time?