APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

17 hours ago, M3N said:

Be sure to give us a progress report in the next few days because I would be very curious as to what you can get away with.

Sure. I'd say I got about 6hrs of use out of it yesterday, with 10+ levels in both Agility and Magic. I did notice that at the Canifis rooftop course it will break after falling of the roof and taking damage. This is likely intentional for death prevention and caused by user error.

I'll report back in a few days as to whether my account survived. Might be a good idea for me to do a few quests in the mean time.

Edited by AthleticFinisher

8 hours ago, AthleticFinisher said:

Sure. I'd say I got about 6hrs of use out of it yesterday, with 10+ levels in both Agility and Magic. I did notice that at the Canifis rooftop course it will break after falling of the roof and taking damage. This is likely intentional for death prevention.

I'll report back in a few days as to whether my account survived. Might be a good idea for me to do a few quests in the mean time.

Hmm - the script shouldn't stop if falling. It should find its way back to the start and resume. Did your health perhaps drop very low, and did you have no food in your inventory?

If you run the script with food, it will consume that whenever the player gets low :)

-Apa

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm - the script shouldn't stop if falling. It should find its way back to the start and resume. Did your health perhaps drop very low, and did you have no food in your inventory?

If you run the script with food, it will consume that whenever the player gets low :)

-Apa

Yes, I believe you're right. HP was a bit under 50% of a lower level player with no food (oops!). Definitely something you'd want to happen if you had a bunch of marks.

I'll wait it out for a few days and if no ban I'm thinking that I'll purchase. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, troro1 said:

In case no one has told you, I think the recent update yesterday/early today broke the script a bit. It gets stuck unable to pick up the marks, only continuing the course after it disappears. This happens at the Fremenik rooftop course.

Oh damn, thanks for letting me know. Do you know if this happens at other rooftop courses, or just the Fremenik one? (I couldn't find what has changed wrt. the rooftop courses in the OSRS changelogs). 

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 9:47 PM, stanleylai1 said:

You botted agility for four hours and you're surprised you got a ban? 

Smart ass yet stupid reply . Here's a real reply:

I bot anywhere from 1-8 hours at a time, basically from when I sleep to wake up or come back from work. You can absolutely bot 4 hours but you need BREAKS. SET YOUR BREAKS. Never bot with a shitty ass new account with level 10 everything but a high agility level. This goes for any other skill. To kickstart a new account burn some logs for 30 firemaking then do the Sea Slug quest for fishing, Monk's Friend for woodcutting, Doric's Quest for mining, Druidic Ritual for herblore, Tourist Trap for thieving and agility, Waterfall Quest for attack/strength, Witch's Potion and Imp catcher for magic, Natural history quiz for hunter. This should all take you UNDER ONE HOUR after buying all quest items from GE. Don't be STUPID and bot long with none or puny ass breaks.

7 hours ago, troro1 said:

Smart ass yet stupid reply . Here's a real reply:

I bot anywhere from 1-8 hours at a time, basically from when I sleep to wake up or come back from work. You can absolutely bot 4 hours but you need BREAKS. SET YOUR BREAKS. Never bot with a shitty ass new account with level 10 everything but a high agility level. This goes for any other skill. To kickstart a new account burn some logs for 30 firemaking then do the Sea Slug quest for fishing, Monk's Friend for woodcutting, Doric's Quest for mining, Druidic Ritual for herblore, Tourist Trap for thieving and agility, Waterfall Quest for attack/strength, Witch's Potion and Imp catcher for magic, Natural history quiz for hunter. This should all take you UNDER ONE HOUR after buying all quest items from GE. Don't be STUPID and bot long with none or puny ass breaks.

Botting will always lead to a ban, and breaks and quests simply delay the inevitable. "I got banned clean ip never botted anything else" posts with no context on the user's botting habit doesn't provide any value, and is an attempt to smear the script's reputation.

Edited by stanleylai1

On 6/19/2021 at 2:30 AM, stanleylai1 said:

Botting will always lead to a ban, and breaks and quests simply delay the inevitable. "I got banned clean ip never botted anything else" posts with no context on the user's botting habit doesn't provide any value, and is an attempt to smear the script's reputation.

That's what everyone knows. Bot smartly and once you reach your goal then stop botting and actually play the game. Botting skips all that no-brain 200 hour grind. People who say "I got banned with clean ip" etc sometimes mean it. I had many times where I swapped my router to get a new ip, changed hwid, formatted windows, and still got banned. In the end it all comes down to breaks. So when you reply to someone, give a substantive response instead of the generic "don't bot on what you're unwilling to lose" or "you're surprised you got banned" derp reply. Actually help a fellow botter because it's not healthy to play this game through the 200 hr+ grind.

Edited by troro1