APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

4 hours ago, balkoth said:

Hi mate. Used your script on 3 accounts, 1-61.. With none banned yet.

Is it possible you could make amendments to the Seers script when alching?

Currently when finishing, it runs all the way to the beginning of the course and stops a tile before the starting point, then alchs. Which looks a bit suspect. Potentially start alching when finishing the course and up to the beginning of the next lap?

Thanks

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback. It's hard to make specific tweaks such as this to each lap of the script, as the script is designed more generally (it alches when it can, and isn't told to specifically alch when it reaches a tile). From what I remember, there is a subtle delay between finishing a lap and being able to alch which means it cannot alch before running back to the start. Also, when running, the script is running an OSBot pathwalking subroutine which cannot be interrupted to do things such as alching. Luckily, the distance isn't too far, so this hopefully shouldn't be *too* noticable. I will see if I can better-calibrate the alching timer period, as this might smooth out issues such as this, though the difference may not be particularly noticable when latency fluctuations and game delays are taken into account.

Cheers,

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, clueluey said:

Would love to try this bot out. Definitely need it for this skill LOL and interested in buying, may I also get a trial run? Thanks ahead of time for the hopefully awesome script and trial if possible :).

Sure - replied to your PM. 

If you're new to btoting, be sure to bot cautiously so as not to get banned!

• Heart 1

Newly made account banned after 2 hours of botting (took 4 breaks and a few log outs in that time). Maybe because its a new account it had more eyes on it but I watched the bot the whole time. it never got stuck nor any other red flags it ran smoothly. Courses used were draynor, al kharid, and just got to varrock and after 2 levels it was banned. I was on 2 accounts but the other one as of this writing hasnt been banned.  2 day ban botted from 10-32 agi.

MAY HAVE BEEN REPORTED, so not the scripts fault 100%, noticed 30 minutes before ban someone typed in public chat to me and I didnt respond. They may have reported and that would then make sense as to why my other account hasn't been banned yet.

EDIT: made a new account to continue testing, both accounts banned overnight. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by clueluey