APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

19 hours ago, blobtastic88 said:

Script broken at Falador. Does maybe 2 laps then starts moving camera left and right repeatedly not clicking anything.

Hmm, this is odd. Perhaps a zoom issue? Could you please check if your camera zoom is on the default option? The reason I think this might be the case is because it seems the OSBot API is having difficulty rotating the camera to place the next obstacle in your screen viewport.

-Apa

On 2/9/2021 at 5:47 AM, Apaec said:

Hmm, this is odd. Perhaps a zoom issue? Could you please check if your camera zoom is on the default option? The reason I think this might be the case is because it seems the OSBot API is having difficulty rotating the camera to place the next obstacle in your screen viewport.

-Apa

Thought so as well, made sure to default the zoom and still spinning on re-try.

It occurs after going on top of the bank building so the next step is well within your camera screen

Edited by blobtastic88

19 hours ago, blobtastic88 said:

Thought so as well, made sure to default the zoom and still spinning on re-try.

It occurs after going on top of the bank building so the next step is well within your camera screen

Hmm, that is certainly odd. Have you tried zooming the camera out a little further? I am not sure what I can do about this as I think it is an issue with the OSBot interaction when the camera angle is restricted. I will try and recreate this and see what I can do. Does this occur on any other courses for you?

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, that is certainly odd. Have you tried zooming the camera out a little further? I am not sure what I can do about this as I think it is an issue with the OSBot interaction when the camera angle is restricted. I will try and recreate this and see what I can do. Does this occur on any other courses for you?

Used each course up to Falador without issues

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, W199 said:

High alcing Rune arrows and on 4/5 accounts the script equipped the arrows and logged off, thinking about it know probably not the best item to high alch but thought id let you know 

Hmm, thanks for letting me know. Yeah - the script probably misclicked 'equip' on the item; I don't think there is much I can do about this one 😵

If you're finding that the script misclicks often, make sure the script has sufficient resources and that you're not running in low-CPU mode. But ultimately, i'd recommend just alching noted items where possible!

-Apa

• Like 1

3 hours ago, burns92 said:

Hey bought the script but pretty lost how to actually access the script and UI, any help is appreciated

Hey,

I have just replied to your PM, but in case you missed that, and for the benefit of others, i'll copy&paste my reply here:

The script should automatically be available in your OSBot script collection. If you load up OSBot, add a bot, then press the green 'play' button at the top of the bot, you should see your script collection (which contains all scripts which you have added on the SDN/bought in-store).

Do get in touch if you're still struggling! Always happy to help.

-Apa

Hi mate. Used your script on 3 accounts, 1-61.. With none banned yet.

Is it possible you could make amendments to the Seers script when alching?

Currently when finishing, it runs all the way to the beginning of the course and stops a tile before the starting point, then alchs. Which looks a bit suspect. Potentially start alching when finishing the course and up to the beginning of the next lap?

Thanks