APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

4 hours ago, Stephnugs said:

I purchased this script today, I used it for a total of 1 hr took a few hr break, then used it for another hr.  I received a 1 day ban today for botting.  My account is 15 years old, it is not a brand new account.  I dont know why I was banned so quick, but I'm extremely disappointed and would like to request a refund.

Hey,

Sorry to hear this. That sounds particularly unlucky, it is very rare that users get banned this quickly. Thankfully, the ban was a temporary one and not permanent.

I'm sorry that you feel this way about the script, and if you have any feedback about how it runs, I will take it into consideration in a best attempt to stop bans happening in the future (though, naturally, 100% safety is unattainable). I am not able to process refunds as I am a mere scripter - the store (and refund related stuff) is all handled by the OSBot team and as such I have no authority to issue refunds. Though refunds are not typically issued for ban-based requests (as the risk of bans is something that is implicitly accepted when botting), you can get further information in the support section: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/64-support-section/

Hopefully that helps, and I hope that any future use of the script will be more productive.

Cheers

Apa

5 minutes ago, killerownsu said:

Alrighty buddy go fuck urself how about that? :)

Not only its on mirror mode too,

had 60 quest points as well on it 45 combat btw xD 

STAY AWAY MY FELLOW SCRIPTERS ! 

Hi ''Buddy'' how about you make a proper post instead of yelling ''Stay away it gets you banned''

does the script work?
are there any flaws?
any comments on improvements?

''stay away , my account with 2 days ingame time got banned''

Be careful with this script... I'm super careful with the amount of time I bot, ensuring only an hour at a time with frequent switches in skills.

I woke up this morning to find this had been logged in ALL NIGHT as a result of it misclicking the ladder in seers bank and just logging me in and out on my break settings...

I had only set it to reach 70 agility (about 30k exp) so wouldn't be surprised if I got banned now.

You need failsafes to check if a. The bank has been opened (and thus close it) or b. If the script has been trapped in an obvious spot.

Also it looks as though it relies on sleeps rather than is moving or is animating. Consequently very bot like.

This is intended to be constructive criticism, but I would honestly take a refund if I could get one.

4 hours ago, foreverbulk said:

Be careful with this script... I'm super careful with the amount of time I bot, ensuring only an hour at a time with frequent switches in skills.

I woke up this morning to find this had been logged in ALL NIGHT as a result of it misclicking the ladder in seers bank and just logging me in and out on my break settings...

I had only set it to reach 70 agility (about 30k exp) so wouldn't be surprised if I got banned now.

You need failsafes to check if a. The bank has been opened (and thus close it) or b. If the script has been trapped in an obvious spot.

Also it looks as though it relies on sleeps rather than is moving or is animating. Consequently very bot like.

This is intended to be constructive criticism, but I would honestly take a refund if I could get one.

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback. I've been working on an error-correction system which will generalise to all potential misclick trap locations, such as the one you describe in seers bank. I haven't had a chance to crack on with this recently but I am hoping to schedule a weekend in the near future to get this through implementation and testing. In the interim, i'd strongly suggest minimising the risk of misclicks by ensuring sufficient resource allocation to the bot process, running the script on a reliable network connection, and avoiding low-CPU mode. Also, where possible, be sure to baby sit the bot! Regarding the sleeping, this script is written such that every single interaction with the game is entirely conditional, to ensure superior reliability when operating under ideal conditions (not just conditional sleeps, but deterministic semantics). 

Cheers

Apa

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, McBotdog said:

Absolutely loving this script! After my trail runs out I will most definitely be buying this.

Ran this script for lv 50 to 54 overnight and woke up to see a pet following me 😁

Wew lucky you!!! 

Glad you're liking the script :)

I've actually been working on a few improvements this week, notably error recovery for places like the room above seers bank. Hoping to make these changes next weekend, but not sure if they will be fully tested by then. Stay tuned!

-Apa