APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

4 hours ago, La Ballade said:

Same thing happening in pollivneach. It climbs the stairs and gets stuck. This script is unusable for me. Can you please refund?

Hi,

This is particularly, odd, i'm wondering what it could be about your setup that is causing this to happen at a high frequency. Are you using mirror mode or stealth injection?

As for a refund, this is beyond my control - the store is handled by the OSBot staff and not the scripters, so all refunds must go through them.

Apa

4 hours ago, john19902 said:

Was kind of disappointed when i loaded it and seen there was no prifddinas course 

Oo, I hadn't realised that Jagex had finally released something in Prifdinas!

I had a look though, and it seems this isn't a rooftop course, so it would be beyond the remit of the script. Sounds like an interesting course though, with 'shards' and portals, sounds more like a minigame almost. Hopefully some other scripts out there support it

2 hours ago, Biscayne said:

Used this from 10 - 65 for full graceful set on a new ironman acc over a week period, no issues in mirror mode! Thanks for a great script.

Great, congrats on the graceful set and glad the script is working well for you :)

the script keep geting stuck in seer's village and logs me out, it also doesn't have the werewolf agility course so i can't get from 60 to 70 in an efficient way, can i get a refund?

the script keep geting stuck in seer's village and logs me out, it also doesn't have the werewolf agility course so i can't get from 60 to 70 in an efficient way, can i get a refund?

7 hours ago, kirito619 said:

Hey,

Where does the script get stuck and log out? Hopefully i'll be able to fix this for you :)

Apa

1 hour ago, kirito619 said:

i think it's because i had no food in my inventory, it would just log me out as soon as i was starting it with 39hp. It's ok now. Any plans to make it work for the werewolf course?

Ah, yes, that'll do it - if your health gets too low, and the script has now way of healing, it will stop for safety.

As for werewolf course, this is a rooftops script so only rooftop courses are supported. While the script does support Canifis rooftop course, it doesn't support other non-rooftop courses.

Sorry about that :(

Apa