APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

1 hour ago, SteveTheWizard said:

my amigo! looks very promising.

I'm very doubtfull about botting in general let alone agility ; I understood that the banning rate was pretty high for this skill, but I'd still love to give it a go, so could I please have a 24 hour trial?

Cheers !

Sure - trial started. Good luck!

Apa

On 5/21/2019 at 10:56 AM, Apaec said:

Thanks for your custom :) 

As for the issue you've mentioned, thanks for letting me know. I have an idea of why it might be - it will only happen on rare occasion but I believe the script is running while OSBot is on the title screen, which should not happen (I'll have to ask the developers if they can look into getting this sorted)

Hopefully it doesn't cause too much of an inconvenience, but if it does, please let me know.

Apa

Hmm i wanna get back to this. 
I saw the script not alching again. Once again I do not exactly know how it happened, I was not at home.

Edit! :

Was able to reproduce. 
It happens after breaking and logging back in. I think what your script does is checki for the alchables items in the inv (nats and the alchable) but it starts the check while the osbot login solver is still going. So it checks for the alchables on the login screen (where you have to click "click here to play") it doesnt find em and concludes there are no alchs anymore.

Edited by Promo
Found bug

2 hours ago, Promo said:

Hmm i wanna get back to this. 
I saw the script not alching again. Once again I do not exactly know how it happened, I was not at home.

Edit! :

Was able to reproduce. 
It happens after breaking and logging back in. I think what your script does is checki for the alchables items in the inv (nats and the alchable) but it starts the check while the osbot login solver is still going. So it checks for the alchables on the login screen (where you have to click "click here to play") it doesnt find em and concludes there are no alchs anymore.

I investigated this as well - what is happening is the OSBot login solver is exiting too early, causing the script to run while on the title screen. As the player is not logged in, important game state data is not accessible and the script is subsequently falsely told it is out of nature runes (for example). What makes this more frustrating is the API checks for being logged in are inconsistent and return true even when on the title screen. Not sure what I can do about this as it should not be happening - i'll have to raise this with the developers. In the mean time, i'll implement a temporary messy workaround which will spread the checks temporally.

Apa

Edit:

I've mentioned this to the developers and Pat said he will investigate. I will keep you updated :)

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

I investigated this as well - what is happening is the OSBot login solver is exiting too early, causing the script to run while on the title screen. As the player is not logged in, important game state data is not accessible and the script is subsequently falsely told it is out of nature runes (for example). What makes this more frustrating is the API checks for being logged in are inconsistent and return true even when on the title screen. Not sure what I can do about this as it should not be happening - i'll have to raise this with the developers. In the mean time, i'll implement a temporary messy workaround which will spread the checks temporally.

Apa

Edit:

I've mentioned this to the developers and Pat said he will investigate. I will keep you updated :)

[Dev Build] OSBot 2.5.48 has fixed these issues. Special thanks to @Patrick for fixing it so quickly.

You can either run the dev build now, or wait until the version is rolled out as a stable release :)

13 hours ago, liamspies said:

Hello can I get a trial? Thanks!

Anybody have good proggies recently with no ban?

Sure - trial started :)

You can see some progress reports on the front page of the thread in the 'Gallery' section. I'll leave it to other users to discuss their experiences.

8 hours ago, FriendlyWhale said:

Hey, I was wondering if you could give an ideal progression report from everyone in terms of hours scripted, if someone got banned, if so how long and if anyone has reached 99 with your script. Been looking for a good agility script to use, getting tired of doing it manually haha 😅

Hey,

In general, bans are much more to do with how you use a script/bot, not the script/bot itself. You should go in with the assumption that you've already been flagged as a potential bot the moment you log in through OSBot (or any other bot). If you keep a low profile, use short sessions with generous breaks, and play legitimately at regular intervals, you should be fine, regardless of script. But don't take the risk on an account you care a lot about.

With that in mind, if you'd like a trial of the script, don't hesitate to ask. And if you're not sure what to look for in a script, in my opinion i'd put reliability at number 1 :)

Best

Apa

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Sure - trial started :)

You can see some progress reports on the front page of the thread in the 'Gallery' section. I'll leave it to other users to discuss their experiences.

Hey,

In general, bans are much more to do with how you use a script/bot, not the script/bot itself. You should go in with the assumption that you've already been flagged as a potential bot the moment you log in through OSBot (or any other bot). If you keep a low profile, use short sessions with generous breaks, and play legitimately at regular intervals, you should be fine, regardless of script. But don't take the risk on an account you care a lot about.

With that in mind, if you'd like a trial of the script, don't hesitate to ask. And if you're not sure what to look for in a script, in my opinion i'd put reliability at number 1 :)

Best

Apa

Thank you I appreciate your input. I was just wondering because I finished using someone elses script in mlm on osbot and reached 99, whiling having it on 24 hours of the day in breaks of 4 hours of gameplay & 2 hours of break time with babysitting ever so often and changing the break time. The only downside result was getting banned for one day at 98 from 40. It's okay, I'll most likely purchase the script sometime this week after I renew some memberships. Other than that, thanks for the reply :)

1 hour ago, FriendlyWhale said:

Thank you I appreciate your input. I was just wondering because I finished using someone elses script in mlm on osbot and reached 99, whiling having it on 24 hours of the day in breaks of 4 hours of gameplay & 2 hours of break time with babysitting ever so often and changing the break time. The only downside result was getting banned for one day at 98 from 40. It's okay, I'll most likely purchase the script sometime this week after I renew some memberships. Other than that, thanks for the reply :)

No worries - I have to say, that sounds incredibly lucky.

MLM is somewhat of a bot hotspot, so it is impressive you only received one ban between 40 and 99. Also, i'd be more cautious now that your account has already been flagged for botting.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask. Best of luck!

Apa

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Efpkaf said:

High alchemy is not working as good as i expected. Script after successfully passing steps on a course is using selected spell, but it waits till the end of spell animation then moving to next course step. Shouldnt it make alch and while animating - move forward? 

Hmm, thanks for the feedback. The script didn't use to wait for the end of a spell, this must be in light of a recent update.

I'll take a look.

-Apa

34 minutes ago, newg123 said:

trial pls <3

Sure - trial started!