APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

22 hours ago, erikfahlen said:

Hello would like to try this before bying(Agility), Can i have a free trial ? :)  How is the banrate btw how long would u recommend running this bot per day ( with pauses ) ! Love ur scripts u the man 

Sure, trial started :)

As for 'banrate', bans aren't really quantifiable. If you keep a low profile and bot cautiously, you should be fine. I don't regularly run the script for extended periods as I have no reason to bot, so i'm no expert. I'd suggest asking around in the chatbox for suggestions.

Apa

20 minutes ago, Celestial said:

Have you ever considered being able to use summer pies or agility potions so people can do higher agility rooftops when they don't have the requirement?

I have, but I figured not many people would use this feature. Boosts don't last for that long nor do they boost that high, so banking would be required and this would be an expensive way to train. It would be a lot of work to implement and would subtract from the simplicity (and hence reliability) of the script, so I decided not to add it in the end.

As a slight hack to the script, you can actually make the script heal with summer pies and get the boosts that way. Probably doesn't work that well in practice though.

Apa

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

I have, but I figured not many people would use this feature. Boosts don't last for that long nor do they boost that high, so banking would be required and this would be an expensive way to train. It would be a lot of work to implement and would subtract from the simplicity (and hence reliability) of the script, so I decided not to add it in the end.

As a slight hack to the script, you can actually make the script heal with summer pies and get the boosts that way. Probably doesn't work that well in practice though.

Apa

I suppose you're right. It would only be useful here and there for a level or two and then never used again. A lot of work for a little bit of usage