APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

11 hours ago, expresso said:

Hi, could I get a trial please?

9 hours ago, Lil Ube Vert said:

Hi APA, love your cooking script since purchasing earlier today.

Can I get a trial for this as well please?

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Hi - both trials activated :)

Thanks for stopping by, and Merry Christmas :)

-Apa

Hello apa.

So i bought this script about a week ago. It works well but sometimes i ran into some problem. Currently my account still at canifis agility course. Sometimes it just doesn't move at that one specific roof. I cant remember which one but it happened to me twice. I have to restart the bot then it will continue. One more problem is that my account sometimes got logged out for no reasons. One time it logs out after about an hour, another time just a few minutes. Then it stuck at loading screen clicking 'existing user' then 'cancel'.

Any help would be great. Btw this is my first time using osbot so I don't know much about it. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Zahroxx said:

Hello apa.

So i bought this script about a week ago. It works well but sometimes i ran into some problem. Currently my account still at canifis agility course. Sometimes it just doesn't move at that one specific roof. I cant remember which one but it happened to me twice. I have to restart the bot then it will continue. One more problem is that my account sometimes got logged out for no reasons. One time it logs out after about an hour, another time just a few minutes. Then it stuck at loading screen clicking 'existing user' then 'cancel'.

Any help would be great. Btw this is my first time using osbot so I don't know much about it. Thanks!

Hey

I'm not sure what could be causing the issue at canifis specifically, unless it's related to the quest checking which i've got on my list to look at.

As for the loading screen issue, unfortunately the script is out of control at this point - logging in requires sensitive user data which the script does not have access to, so at this stage the client takes over and logs you in. Any issues with that are beyond my control :(

For future reference, if something behaves strangely when you're using the script, you can always open the console logger where scripts print out their status. This can help narrow down the issue :)

Cheers

Apa

13 hours ago, greiter said:

May i Trial please :)

Sure - trial activated!

Apa

17 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey

I'm not sure what could be causing the issue at canifis specifically, unless it's related to the quest checking which i've got on my list to look at.

As for the loading screen issue, unfortunately the script is out of control at this point - logging in requires sensitive user data which the script does not have access to, so at this stage the client takes over and logs you in. Any issues with that are beyond my control :(

For future reference, if something behaves strangely when you're using the script, you can always open the console logger where scripts print out their status. This can help narrow down the issue :)

Cheers

Apa

Sure - trial activated!

Apa

Hello!

Nevermind about canifis agility course but what about the sudden log out? Do you have any idea what cause it?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Zahroxx said:

Hello!

Nevermind about canifis agility course but what about the sudden log out? Do you have any idea what cause it?

Thanks!

No idea - it could be caused by either a client-side or server-side network drop? Or, alternatively, if your account has been logged in for 6 hours you will be logged out by the game.

Apa

4 hours ago, expresso said:

Thanks for the trial. Got stuck upstairs Seers bank about an hour or so in - not sure how must have misclicked? 

Hey,

Sorry to hear this, very frustrating. It must have misclicked the ladder - while there's nothing I can do to combat misclicks, you may find they happen less often when the bot is allocated more resources and/or is running on a more responsive network.

I'm working on an error correction system which is still a way from completion, this will prevent this misclick from causing major disruptions when released :) 

Apa