APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Seems to not be taking breaks properly.

[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:35:33 PM]: Started random solver : BreakManager
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:51:53 PM]: Random solver exited : BreakManager
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:51:53 PM]: Executing movement event: Camera event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:51:53 PM]: Executing movement event: Mouse event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:51:55 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:51:59 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:51:59 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:52:01 PM]: Stopping script: You cannot access course: Canifis Rooftop
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:52:01 PM]: Terminating script APA Rooftops...

Other scripts don't have this issue. The script terminates before the Welcome Screen handler can execute.

7 hours ago, Dot said:

Seems to not be taking breaks properly.

[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:35:33 PM]: Started random solver : BreakManager
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:51:53 PM]: Random solver exited : BreakManager
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:51:53 PM]: Executing movement event: Camera event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:51:53 PM]: Executing movement event: Mouse event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:51:55 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:51:59 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:51:59 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:52:01 PM]: Stopping script: You cannot access course: Canifis Rooftop
[INFO][Bot #1][11/09 02:52:01 PM]: Terminating script APA Rooftops...

Other scripts don't have this issue. The script terminates before the Welcome Screen handler can execute.

Hmm, looks like it's trying to read your quest data before fully logging in. This is frustrating as the script shouldn't be running while not logged in. I'll see if I can add a check for this

Apa

3 hours ago, sugsugsug said:

Hey. Just bought this script and i'm only getting about 13k an hour in Canafis at 48. Just wondering if this is normal? It sometimes seems fairly slow clicking on the next obstacle. Other than that though no problems and it's running well. Thanks a lot

Hey

I'm not too sure what exp rates are usually like, but this script moves at a similar pace to other players (You can see this by noticing how the script stays ahead of some players on a course and falls slightly behind other, more attentive players on a course). If you're using alching, the course traversal might be a little slower as there is an extra layer of interaction going on, but without alching the script should run at a human-like pace. Naturally run speeds can vary based on a number of external factors such as network latency and compute resource allocation.

Hope that helped

-Apa

Purchased the script a few days ago - Anyone interested be careful. 

I was reading the thread shortly after purchasing and was worried due to the recent ban reports so I botted lightly - As of today my main account has been banned.

Don't risk it. The ban rate is very high, I'm incredibly careful and didn't bot more than 3 hours at once.

RIP years of progress - It's my fault but I don't want anyone else to waste their time and money.

Sorry, OP. Nothing personal. Can't vouch for this.

Edited by Roxyy

32 minutes ago, Roxyy said:

I was reading the thread shortly after purchasing and was worried due to the recent ban reports so I botted lightly - As of today my main account has been banned.

Don't risk it. The ban rate is very high, I'm incredibly careful and didn't bot more than 3 hours at once.

RIP years of progress - It's my fault but I don't want anyone else to waste their time and money.

3 hours is a long time to bot straight. Use breaks next time. Bot for 20min, 1hr break, 20min, 4 hr break, etc.

1 hour ago, Roxyy said:

Hey.

Sorry to hear this - sounds like you got unlucky, although what jmoneyswag mentioned is true - three hours is quite a while. when training, I normally bot no more than 15-20 minutes per day and make slow but steady progress. The game has really changed since the good days back in 2010, and the anti-cheat software that Jagex uses is very advanced. Sadly there's not much any script writer or bot developer can do to prevent detection these days so the best you can do now is keep a low profile :(

For future reference, this is a really good thread to read if you haven't already: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/, but if you keep sessions short, use generous breaks and play legitimately between sessions, you should be fine.

Best

Apa

Edited by Apaec

52 minutes ago, jmoneyswag said:

3 hours is a long time to bot straight. Use breaks next time. Bot for 20min, 1hr break, 20min, 4 hr break, etc.

1 minute ago, Apaec said:

Hey.

Sorry to hear this - sounds like you got unlucky, although what jmoneyswag mentioned is true - three hours is quite a while. when training, I normally bot no more than 15-20 minutes per day and make slow but steady progress. The game has really changed since the good days back in 2010, and the anti-cheat software that Jagex uses is very advanced. Sadly there's not much any script writer or bot developer can do to prevent detection these days so the best you can do now is keep a low profile :(

For future reference, this is a really good thread to read if you haven't already: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/, but if you keep sessions short, use generous breaks and play legitimately between sessions, you should be fine.

Best

Apa

Yet I am able to bot, almost 24/7, several accounts to 99 agility without any bans (not osbot)? Sounds like a weirdly shit reason for you :think: