APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

I know that its hard to predict ban rates, but any idea if a lvl 3 skiller would be at a higher risk due to combat level alone? Quests are still being done, not botting long intervals, doing other skills and birdhouse runs in between etc. Simulating a real player as best as possible, only differing factor is the combat level and lower quest points

12 minutes ago, hugs xd said:

I know that its hard to predict ban rates, but any idea if a lvl 3 skiller would be at a higher risk due to combat level alone? Quests are still being done, not botting long intervals, doing other skills and birdhouse runs in between etc. Simulating a real player as best as possible, only differing factor is the combat level and lower quest points

Questing is the best way of avoiding bans, based on my experinces

7 hours ago, Plaxonn said:

Questing is the best way of avoiding bans, based on my experinces

problem with that is that skillers max qp at 82, and only about 30 qp are needed to unlock all the benefits needed from quest. everything else is just completionist content. wonder whether jmods take that into account or not

Incredible script overall. A small suggestion to make it better: allow it to identify a summer pie boost in inv to allow the account to boost to a higher level course. As of now, even with summer pies in inv, not having the agility level for a course will cause the script to close. Not super useful for most accounts, but really useful for skillers who have to do 35-48/50 at varrock as canifis is not an option

• Like 2