APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Can any longer term users confirm / deny the increased rate of bans? 

Edit:

I may as well test it myself.

Apa i've been a vocal fan of this bot in the past but you should know Khaleesi's agility bot is compromised, like actually broken, it can happen that the pattern recognition picks up with the increase in users using this bot. Might be worthwhile thinking about an overhaul of the script from the point of view of disjointing any machine learning click-event pattern flagging that Jagex would be using.

Edited by Anon145

13 minutes ago, Anon145 said:

The ban rate is very much centered around how you use the script, rather than the script itself. Some courses are botwatch hotspots, such as seers, so take extra caution when botting there. If you use generous breaks, keep sessions short and play legitimately between sessions, you should be fine. As always, the more careful you are the better!

Good luck

Apa

Can confirm I was able to bot for full graceful a month ago with this script but have not been able to get any of my accounts past level 30 agility without a ban (4 attempts now). Each time I run it once and wake up to a perm, doesn't matter how long I bot or how long I break for. Unfortunate because APA makes such great scripts! Jagex seems to have figured this one out. 

6 hours ago, Orlando Bloom said:

Hoo lee fuck, dude, once I tho it was just glitch graphics or antiban, but twice I witnessed how ur bot ignored mark of grace @ canifis, I might be wrong tho and it picks it up second run? Not sure if it can do it, but just letting you know. 

Hmm, do you remember which roof the mark spawned on? It shouldn't ignore them, the only time it will keep moving on is if you can't reach the mark. Also, marks stay on the ground for ages so it hopefully shouldn't be too much of a problem as it will be able to pick it up on the next circuit!

Also, grats on the graceful :)

Apa

17 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, do you remember which roof the mark spawned on? It shouldn't ignore them, the only time it will keep moving on is if you can't reach the mark. Also, marks stay on the ground for ages so it hopefully shouldn't be too much of a problem as it will be able to pick it up on the next circuit!

Apa

Two different roofs for sure, the 2nd one from start and the biggest one iirc. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2018 at 6:20 AM, Anon145 said:

Edit:

Apa i've been a vocal fan of this bot in the past but you should know Khaleesi's agility bot is compromised, like actually broken, it can happen that the pattern recognition picks up with the increase in users using this bot. Might be worthwhile thinking about an overhaul of the script from the point of view of disjointing any machine learning click-event pattern flagging that Jagex would be using.

Any update on your test? 

I have a new 450+ total acc I might try it again on.. Maybe jagex is targeting low total lvl accounts?

On 7/29/2018 at 5:20 AM, Anon145 said:

Edit:

I mean there's definitely one issue I seen with this script looking bot-like and that's when it moves the camera a bit too far when running it'll continuously move the mouse up and down trying to hit the obstacle before coming to an end of running and moving the camera back and or clicking the map to see it again. 

But I just botted 4 accounts to almost 51 - we'll see if they last. 

18 hours ago, Apaec said:

Apa

Could ya take a look at the issue above? Happens mostly to me at the Varrock Course at the start after it finished a lap. Runs a lil too far past general store, and then will hover the mouse up and down kinda bot like trying to hit the wall; then clicks the map most of the time to be able to run back to the start.

Stealth Mode, no alch none of that.

5 hours ago, BronzeTier said:

Could ya take a look at the issue above? Happens mostly to me at the Varrock Course at the start after it finished a lap. Runs a lil too far past general store, and then will hover the mouse up and down kinda bot like trying to hit the wall; then clicks the map most of the time to be able to run back to the start.

Stealth Mode, no alch none of that.

Hey,

There's not much I can do about this - the alternative would be to isolate mouse and camera movements so that only one moves at once. That would look much more botlike!

As a side note, what you've mentioned normally only happens when the bot is lagging or limited to resources. Perhaps a higher RAM allocation might improve the situation for you? Worth a try.

Best

Apa