APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Whether it's by preventing more than 1 try at the same action in x seconds, detecting a repetition >x times, or something, the script needs to detect when it's fucked up and close down. Unfortunately I don't know how long it was spam clicking the gate to Canafis on an account that doesn't have access to Canafis, and I'm hoping it doesn't get banned :/

On 31/03/2018 at 9:35 PM, Malkeur said:

Hi APA,

I don't appear to have the script in the SDN. Can you verify for me?

Edit:

I'll just purchase the script, I've been very happy with your SandCrabs script.

On 02/04/2018 at 1:18 AM, Malkeur said:

Whether it's by preventing more than 1 try at the same action in x seconds, detecting a repetition >x times, or something, the script needs to detect when it's fucked up and close down. Unfortunately I don't know how long it was spam clicking the gate to Canafis on an account that doesn't have access to Canafis, and I'm hoping it doesn't get banned :/

Hey Malkeur, Apologies for the delay - I just got into the country. Thanks for the suggestion of adding a check to access canifis - while testing on my main, I completely forgot that it was in a quest locked area ! I will add a check for that now.

Cheers

Apa

On 01/04/2018 at 3:39 AM, dragongear said:

It's just stands there and does nothing not even moves the mouse and i just get logged out.

That's odd - please could you let me know- what does it say in the console, if anything?

-Apa

10 hours ago, George Sherman said:

so i bought the bot, how do i run it?

Should run just like a normal script. Fill in the UI (i'm hoping it is intuitive enough to use but if there is anything that you're unsure about, please let me know!), then press start.

Apa

I'm currently using this script and its super good, very functional and stable but i'm a little worried about possibly getting banned on this account im botting specifically. Im only going to get a 2 day ban if anything so yeah i know dont bot on a account you dont wanna risk and all that.

Any feedback on recent bans? I've looked through the thread and cant seem to find any unless i look a few months back

22 minutes ago, Ibotsowhat said:

I'm currently using this script and its super good, very functional and stable but i'm a little worried about possibly getting banned on this account im botting specifically. Im only going to get a 2 day ban if anything so yeah i know dont bot on a account you dont wanna risk and all that.

Any feedback on recent bans? I've looked through the thread and cant seem to find any unless i look a few months back

People get banned all the time, it's up to you to prevent it! I personally try to keep sessions short and efficient, and don't usually exceed 1-2h per day, over multiple sessions. For more tips, tricks and info, check out https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

I would suggest against botting an account you care about e.g a main - you must always be prepared to accept a ban as they are pretty random and unpreventable at times :(

Best

Apa

On 3-4-2018 at 12:21 PM, Apaec said:

People get banned all the time, it's up to you to prevent it! I personally try to keep sessions short and efficient, and don't usually exceed 1-2h per day, over multiple sessions. For more tips, tricks and info, check out https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

I would suggest against botting an account you care about e.g a main - you must always be prepared to accept a ban as they are pretty random and unpreventable at times :(

Best

Apa

I kept my sessions mostly below 1 hour and received a 2 days ban: "Bot Busting Moderate (ban)"

But that's the risk of botting ofcourse and I'm still glad I've used the script to get my agility up aswell as my stack of marks of grace. :)