APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

7 hours ago, Apaec said:

That's great to hear! (: It really is great exp and paired with the reliability, the script is starting to look pretty awesome!

Now all I need to do is try and get my hands on an account with seers diary completed, and/or 80/90+ agility so that I can add & test the final two courses...

I have an account with 85 agility so you can add the last 2 courses if your interested?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IceB4rrage said:

I have an account with 85 agility so you can add the last 2 courses if your interested?

Woah, that would be awesome! My account currently only has 70 so I can't access ardougne (req.90) or rellekka (req.80). It would be really sweet if I could hop on for no more than 20 mins and gather the rooftop data for Rellekka on your account though (: - I'll drop you a PM now

Apa

14 hours ago, allenpl0x said:

trial please :) love the work man looks like it could be amazing :))

14 hours ago, yeahbuddy420 said:

hey man appreciate the awesome looking script! may i please have a free trial before i buy? thanks mate!

Hey guys! 

Script isn't out quite yet (still pending SDN approval), but when it is I will be able to follow up with these requests.

Cheers!

Apa

11 hours ago, Jacareverde said:

Any ETA? I'll be instabuying this :)

Unfortunately I cannot give an ETA as it's out of my control at the moment. The script is finished and has been for a few weeks - just waiting on the SDN upload request to go through now! (: How long that takes is up to the developers.

Apa

3 hours ago, District8102 said:

As always your scripts and threads look professional, this will definitely be on my list of must purchase. If you need any help testing let me know :) 

In the next few coming days I will also be contacting you via PM about something important.

Thanks for the kind word! (: