APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, IceB4rrage said:

Do you plan on adding alching or magic imbue at all? Also will it support teleing to the start of the seers course after the diary is completed?

I wanted to add teleporting at seers but I don't have an account with the requirements so I cannot add/test that at the moment. As for alching/magic imbue, this is certainly something I could add, didn't realise it was a common thing to do! I will perhaps run some tests and see how much it impacts exp rates.

Apa

10 hours ago, IceB4rrage said:

Do you plan on adding alching or magic imbue at all?

Cheers for this suggestion!

Today I have been working on adding this; it's awesome exp! The script can now high alch / low alch / cast magic imbue as it traverses the course. I will also attempt to do it at strategic times to optimise exp gains.

Apa

25 minutes ago, axldeth said:

When will it be relase Apa?, nice script :D

It's ready to go; however recently the developer managing SDN uploads has resigned, so staff have put SDN uploads on hold until someone is found to replace the role. 

Hopefully soon but I cannot give an exact date as it is now out of my control! (:

Apa

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

It's ready to go; however recently the developer managing SDN uploads has resigned, so staff have put SDN uploads on hold until someone is found to replace the role. 

Hopefully soon but I cannot give an exact date as it is now out of my control! (:

Apa

great, i really will like to test it, iv seen ur scripts are really nice

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

Cheers for this suggestion!

Today I have been working on adding this; it's awesome exp! The script can now high alch / low alch / cast magic imbue as it traverses the course. I will also attempt to do it at strategic times to optimise exp gains.

Apa

Thank you for adding this! This will be the only script now to support alching/magic imbue as far as I know!

8 minutes ago, IceB4rrage said:

Thank you for adding this! This will be the only script now to support alching/magic imbue as far as I know!

That's great to hear! (: It really is great exp and paired with the reliability, the script is starting to look pretty awesome!

Now all I need to do is try and get my hands on an account with seers diary completed, and/or 80/90+ agility so that I can add & test the final two courses...