Too many Account Sale Threads!

Juggles

Should Greys have the power to sell accounts?   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Should Greys have the power to sell accounts?

• Yes
    • No

37 minutes ago, dieg0 said:

Maybe make a grey name section, and other for colored?

but still when i bot active i get vip or w/e but when not botting active i'm grey name.

( everyone needs to start somewhere to start getting trust )

Seems like a legit idea, but then I don't see anyone buying from the Grey name section 

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Although I think there should be further requirements, there was also a discussion about this in cb the other week.

Also not enough @Dbuffed threads.

The problem is that you can still scam after waiting that time :\

Yeah, after 10 years u can scam aswell :P

Or they need to add "ID verified" thing

3 minutes ago, Aiban said:

100 feedbacks to enter the acc selling market officially

Its not hard to go buy 1m from 100 different people, or buy 50m in 1 m increments, and sell it all back in 1m increments..... Getting Feedback is easy if you really want to get feedback. Maybe even easier than post count. 

1 minute ago, TheCoach said:

Its not hard to go buy 1m from 100 different people, or buy 50m in 1 m increments, and sell it all back in 1m increments..... Getting Feedback is easy if you really want to get feedback. Maybe even easier than post count. 

clever people check what fb is made of

best solution is to make the FB be divided into 6 groups and should be shown next to your name, Gold Sold, Gold bought, Services done, Services asked for, services completed and lastly the important 2 - Accounts Sold and Accounts bought. Or divide the account selling section for grey name or not

5 minutes ago, TheCoach said:

Those feedbacks will be removed and you will get a warning/market suspension(not 100%) for feedback manipulation

4 minutes ago, aftabdear said:

clever people check what fb is made of

Obviously. But if everyone was this intelligent, this entire topic would be useless to begin with. Instead, we all recognize people are stupid, and that we need to find other solutions. 

Just now, Aiban said:

Those feedbacks will be removed and you will get a warning/market suspension(not 100%) for feedback manipulation

This is true, if you could definitively say that is what they were doing. I obviously posted it in the laziest way possible, but the same actions could happen and not be as obvious.