2nd account banned, only ever used stealth quester on it?

Colonel_Panic

I had a main banned a week or so ago for macro major and ended up making a new account to just AFK train on while doing other things.  The only thing I've botted on this account was stealth quester, and yesterday was the first time I used it (botted 3 quests then went back to AFK training manually).  

Logging in this morning and I'm perma banned again.

Just trying to figure out what's going on.  Is my IP/email flagged? (Both accounts were made on the same IP and same email)

I can't think of any other reason other than

A: Got reported for AFK training and jagex banned without looking into it

B: Somehow triggered detection system with stealth quester

Edited by Colonel_Panic

They have time to verify your account and time to ban you.

for example every 15h 17h 19h the system will verify your account using they ways to get bot behavior, if u are boting will recieve 1 "bot point" each time verified, 2 "bot points" = ban.

Just now, Colonel_Panic said:

A: Got reported for AFK training and jagex banned without looking into it

Jagex dont do it. Since they have automatic detection for bots, i think report system just work if someone recieve a lot of reports and still playing.

Just now, Colonel_Panic said:

B: Somehow triggered detection system with stealth quester

You can use stealth quester, invisible quester, quest script made by jagex mods or whatever... will allways be caught if use in wrong time (Using some tricks u can avoid ban for a long time... but the end we all know :ban: )

Edited by RuneMaker4657

2 minutes ago, RuneMaker4657 said:

for example every 15h 17h 19h the system will verify your account using they ways to get bot behavior, if u are boting will recieve 1 "bot point" each time verified, 2 "bot points" = ban.

Jagex dont do it. Since they have automatic detection for bots, i think report system just work if someone recieve a lot of reports and still playing.

You can use stealth quester, invisible quester, quest script made by jagex mods or whatever... will allways be caught if use in wrong time.

:???::???::???::???:

Just now, Lunatic said:

:???::???::???::???:

Was an example :D:D:D for u probably it not make any sense kkk but i already have 32 accounts banned... first time was using an script just 2:30h than in other accounts when ban came i started write all details... at 14-27 accounts i was able to use bot between 20-24h and just recieve ban after it... 27+ all is getting ban just after 5 days using bot 17-20h each day, and i get this ban at day 5 because i did an wrong thing, i already have 3 accounts at 2 days straight and will see again how far i can go.

Edited by RuneMaker4657

24 minutes ago, RuneMaker4657 said:

You can use stealth quester, invisible quester, quest script made by jagex mods or whatever... will allways be caught if use in wrong time (Using some tricks u can avoid ban for a long time... but the end we all know :ban: )

I hope this is a troll because god damn i wanna use the banned word right now

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Well you botted. Did you expect to not get banned?

1 hour ago, Night said:

Yes, botting gets you banned

35 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Rough, but it happens! Bans seem to be pretty random and unpredictable, your best bets to avoid a ban is to keep a low profile and bot very conservatively.

I just didn't expect to get banned for using stealth quester to finish a quest.  There's guys like this who are trying to bot to max stats, and yet I get banned instantly for using a script for maybe 15 minutes max.  

Just trying to find the weak link so it doesn't keep happening.  I fully expect to get banned in the long run, just not so fast for so little.

51 minutes ago, Spectre said:

IP is flagged.

Seems the most likely answer at this point.  Guess I'll stop making accounts on the same IP.  

Edited by Colonel_Panic