Need IRL advice

Munch

So i've been dating this girl for the better part of 7 odd months, i'm in australia and she's in washington.

Lets say for example that her name is Ann. Now, she's 27 right, and she's proven what she looks like, gotten on the camera etc, she looks who she is and all that right. Same shit with her house and address.

In the past she has said that her last name, for example, is Lee. So Ann Lee. In the past she was stalked on a game to the point where someone found out where she lived etc, and she also told me a cancer story of when she was 19/20 (no I haven't asked for evidence but she said I could). So naturally, I try to look her up on FB and other social media platforms, she is NOWHERE. I asked and shes like I dont have facebook or anything like that (of course). Also she has her brother and his 2 sons living in her house, so 4 people. 

We bought some server for a game and she put in her details and I ask for log ins so i can mess with settings and shit, anyway being the snoopy fuck I am, her name in there was Ann Kimbo for example, instead of Ann Lee. Now i'm sitting here going it's possible that this could just be an alias so that the company doesn't know her name. But in the same breath, I can't find Ann Lee anywhere, nor can I find Ann Kimbo. On this website she has her address which matches up too, along with her phone number (landline) which matches up with the address too. (Even though she said she has no phone but has a landline).

So I did some hours of searching and shit on who lives at her address, and like 10 different sources come up with these names for example:

- 4 People, 3 Males, 1 Female. Brandon Linga, Lisa Linga, Brolly Linga & Jake Linga (for example). Now Brandon & Lisa are supposedly over their 50's and Brolly/Jake in their 20's.

Naturally then I did research on this Lisa Linga person who lives at her address and is the only female out of the 4 people in the household right, turns out she had a cancer go fund me page or some shit in the past. So now i'm sus as fuck.

Outside that there is NOTHING on this Lisa linga person other then she lives there and has a second address as well.

I start checking out Brandon Linga, he has facebook, looks old and stuff, but hasn't got an Ann or Lisa added on the facebook. Anyway, I backtraced the landline number that was on the website I logged into with her information she gave me & the number was listed and matched up with this Brandon Linga 100%.

Now this is the part that makes zero fucking sense because i've seen her on camera multiple times and she is not 50 and shes legit 27. So i'm confused.

Wtf do I do? How do I know Ann is even her name? It could be kimberly for all I know. How do I know she is lying about her last name? Like. How do I know this isn't all an Alias and she isn't married to some 30 year old guy, and has 2 kids aged like 5 or 6 or whatever if she's 27 and i'm just this internet tool, and these guys are the previous owners of the house or something.

Right now I feel like my only option or next move is to just call the number and see what the fuck happens.

Help, my heads going in fucking circles.

Cheers.

Edited by Munch

Sounds, sus as fuck dude.. I would personally call the number and pretend your someone your not and see what happens... you never know although I don't know how your would prove that there is (Ann living there 27 etc etc when you can find no proof of her..) Suspicious as fuck mah dude...

• Like 1

Reminds me of this lad whom I was in a clan with a shitload of years ago.

Long story short, he edated a girl, she looked good n all that so they planned to meet at a hotel/motel (idk the difference) in her town

--> Drove like 12h to her

--> Goes in Hotel and sees this woman who is like 40s, ugly, fat and she's like "HIII!!! IM BETH! *Super happy*" and the dood is just standing there like sshycACBSUaJgXBsoHQmdw.png

--> Not only that but she has her brother(s)(cant remember if there was more than one) there too so she'll feel safe and this guy has no idea how to GTFO there so he sits on the bed with her and watches TV and eventually she gets hungry and wants to order in, my dude offers to go pick up the food instead since it'll go faster and he's hungry but the dude jumps into his car and gets the fuck outta there ASAP. 

• Like 1
  • Boge 2

1 minute ago, orangeslice said:

I would just tell her what i've found out because I was curious and ask her to bring some light to the situation even though it may be hard to ask her about it, the right decisions are always the hardest ones to make. :)

You clearly don't know how women work, instead of listening to his valid points she'd flip her shit and ask why he's snooping around her shit :doge:

• Like 3

Just telling her/him what you found out just results in stupid excuses making this even more suspicious imo.

After going trough all this mystery there should ring a bell in your head, all those red flags lol. -no facebook -no phone -no real name

Sorry to say but i wouldn't have too high hopes on this one.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LeBron said:

You clearly don't know how women work, instead of listening to his valid points she'd flip her shit and ask why he's snooping around her shit :doge:

Pretty much this.

6 minutes ago, LeBron said:

Reminds me of this lad whom I was in a clan with a shitload of years ago.

Long story short, he edated a girl, she looked good n all that so they planned to meet at a hotel/motel (idk the difference) in her town

--> Drove like 12h to her

--> Goes in Hotel and sees this woman who is like 40s, ugly, fat and she's like "HIII!!! IM BETH! *Super happy*" and the dood is just standing there like sshycACBSUaJgXBsoHQmdw.png

--> Not only that but she has her brother(s)(cant remember if there was more than one) there too so she'll feel safe and this guy has no idea how to GTFO there so he sits on the bed with her and watches TV and eventually she gets hungry and wants to order in, my dude offers to go pick up the food instead since it'll go faster and he's hungry but the dude jumps into his car and gets the fuck outta there ASAP. 

Only thing is, she's legit gorgeous and no pre recorded stuff and it's all legit on the moving camera through her phone, like shes shown me out in the car, in the house, outside, conversations etc, so she looks like she says and all.

11 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

By the sounds of it, it could be a huge mix up. 

At the same time from a outside prospective it does sound like you've been catfished. There is possibilities that you have been watching/interacting with a fake dud which some guys use on cam websites like omegle sometimes. I knew this guy a while ago called Jamie who used to trick people into buying webcam shows from certain cam sites by running something that made him a girl. He would simply get the payment make sure it cant be refunded, and then he would send them some random pictures of stuff like food and so on.

You could try searching further in other forms, or you could always ring up the phone number you have displayed and see who answers. The question though what are you going to do if it's a she that answers? You're going to randomly go silent or hang up. The same would apply to them, they could also trace your number, and although it sounds like you're being a bit paranoid you have reason to be.

I feel like it's all an alias because she got stalked in the past from some guy in a game and freaked her out to not live at her address for a week at some point, so maybe she wen't ham and just removed everything about her and asked past owners to appear as current owners or something.

21 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

Sounds, sus as fuck dude.. I would personally call the number and pretend your someone your not and see what happens... you never know although I don't know how your would prove that there is (Ann living there 27 etc etc when you can find no proof of her..) Suspicious as fuck mah dude...

I really don't know.