GoT

jhonneke

Just get it over with already. The writing and storyline have dropped in quality significantly in the last 2 seasons and I don't expect it to be much better in the last one either. The only thing they got going are CGI and playing off of viewers emotions (nostalgia and reunions of long-seperated characters). But honestly, knowing GRRM and producers, it'll be a big un-expected shitfest, and I'm actually looking forward to it. A bit.

Jaqen visits Winterfell to tell Arya someone has paid the facelessmen to kill Cersei

Arya rides south with the Hound to take her out with The Strangler, possibly using Littlefinger's face

Meanwhile The Hound fights his brother and puts his ass on fire

Euron is the one that paid the faceless men while he was in Essos, he never wanted to marry that ol' hag Cersei, just wanted the power and now he has it including a huge army

Khaleesi dies in childbirth

Jon rides Drogon over King's Landing to set shit on fire and the remaining Wildfire shit explodes and takes out both him and Drogon

Tyrion & Missandei raises Jon&Dannys baby to be the next ruler of Westeros! And they fook too. 

Totally thought of that myself. 

Edited by LeBron
Grammar
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, LeBron said:

Jaqen visits Winterfell to tell Arya someone has paid the facelessmen to kill Cersei

Arya rides south with the Hound to take her out with The Strangler, possibly using Littlefinger's face

Meanwhile The Hound fights his brother and puts his ass on fire

Euron is the one that paid the faceless men while he was in Essos, he never wanted to marry that ol' hag Cersei, just wanted the power and now he has it including a huge army

Khaleesi dies in childbirth

Jon rides Drogon over King's Landing to set shit on fire and the remaining Wildfire shit explodes and takes out both him and Drogon

Tyrion & Missandei raises Jon&Dannys baby to be the next ruler of Westeros! And they fook too. 

Totally thought of that myself. 

damn

Cersai pulls off and let's the north + Daenerys Army fight the white walkers. Jon snow is part Targaryen so he will be able to ride one of the dragons into battle. They beat/push back the white walkers from talking over the north. Cersei Cucks them and attacks with the iron fleet after the battle and Jon dies. Jamie lannister kills cersei and khaleesi takes the iron throne

Edited by Printer