Moving only a few tiles away

TTScripts

Whenever I try to use getWalking() or webWalking() and set a point destination only a couple tiles away, the script ignores it and I get the message in logger that the event completed but my character did not move.

It usually only works when the destination is at least 4 tiles away. How can I walk locally to a spot only a square or two away? Anyone got a good method for moving the mouse to a specified tile on screen (if it's visible on screen)?

2 minutes ago, Night said:

Click the position with the option of "Walk here"

:???: 

9 minutes ago, TTScripts said:

Whenever I try to use getWalking() or webWalking() and set a point destination only a couple tiles away, the script ignores it and I get the message in logger that the event completed but my character did not move.

It usually only works when the destination is at least 4 tiles away. How can I walk locally to a spot only a square or two away? Anyone got a good method for moving the mouse to a specified tile on screen (if it's visible on screen)?

Use a WalkingEvent, and set the min distance threshold to 0 - the guide below that I made describes it pretty easily: