complainings

bifas86

Dear moderators , i am complaining about your words and etc.  how one can prove that those posts are the spam? its really very very hard and questionable to prove that ther are spam posts. i  dont want to accuse anyone. yes indeed some of those post can really be proven easy that are the spams, but whats about others? and if there is a matter that when a persnon will reach that limit of 100 posts? it is just matter of time.. sooner or later ... if a person wants to do crime he will do  it in the end and no one would not stop him... so this system of 100 posts is very questionable ... waiting for your response.

I'm not a mod, but I saw that you were spamming post count when you replied to multiple threads that were either selling gp/requesting services and not following up to any of them. It was pretty obvious you were replying to the threads not intending to buy/carry out a service for any of them. Try to be smarter next time. Just my input.

all these posts with price checks really cant count as spams cuz one cant give any evidence on it yes those like (hi, good wow, and etc, doesnt count its really just the opinions of people... the pricinng ..... only spams as i can be counted is those with spectre wrote... but even THOSE can be i am not saying be doubted and have reasons    i am trying to say that person have a right on the topic something with has to do with that topic..      cuz in other way we shoud cancel all acc sellings to ppl and only sell them to trusted mod or something like that there is no logics within...

1 hour ago, Retweets said:

You are just here to sell accounts bro, face it. Once you reached 100 PC you made your thread. If you posted your replies further apart and more thought out, no one would complain.

look ... one of this site's goal and is to buy/sell accounts aren't?..... personaly i am here to buy/sell gold,accounts use bot and ask some help or questions or to know something new from others ppl... and of cource help ppl or give them advices... shorts or longs d matter... so..

5 minutes ago, bifas86 said:

look ... one of this site's goal and is to buy/sell accounts aren't?..... personaly i am here to buy/sell gold,accounts use bot and ask some help or questions or to know something new from others ppl... and of cource help ppl or give them advices... shorts or longs d matter... so..

The point of the requirement is for you to establish yourself in the community. If staff suspects you're rushing into account sales without doing this they should block you from the sales.

You dont seem to understand, they do not have a problem with you trying to sell your accounts.. But rather that you do not help or contribute to the forums in any way by doing random spam post only for your own benefit and by doing this you only prove that you do NOT care about the forums, only about selling the accounts wich IMO makes you less trustworthy. Since you have barely no real posts (if any)

If you just took your time and actually involved yourself in the community and the forum and slowly posted quality posts and took your time instead of rushing you wouldn't have had this much "hate"

you are right.. and what i am doing in your eyes? i am living litterally in this community.... rushing means when you creating post and imidiatly do something like sell/buy and dont want to wait... but we all understanding that it cant be fizically.... you need time to wait whatever it be selling or buying or etc... i am not rushing anywhere.. but i also as member of this community cannot denied topics and varous requests.. posts its just the outcome..

random means when you dont look and just type anywhere in the  posts in ALL topics doesnt matter the names... i am choosing where to write one cannot respond immidiatly to requests there are more ppl wrtiting in the topics and if the owner of topics dont contact with me and etc what can i do?.

• Mio locked this topic