[VIP][BTC/07GP] Buckaroo's Account Shop [70/70/70][Near-Maxed Pure][126CB][Hand-Trained]

Buckaroo

Looking to sell 6 accounts at the moment, all hand-trained from scratch. I am the original owner of all accounts listed below. I won't be going first to nearly everyone on the site except for a few I deem trustworthy. We can use a trusted MM of my choosing with costs split by us depending on the amount of trade. I have off-site vouches as well, but you are not allowed to link them here. If you'd like to take a look at them to gauge my reputation, feel free to message me your Skype/Discord or reply with it down below. I'll be accepting 07GP or Bitcoin at a rate of 1m : $1. If you're interested in any of the accounts below, simply post or PM me your offer along with your Skype/Discord and I'll add you to discuss further.

Account #1 Near Maxed Gmaul Pure (DT/Mith Gloves) (72 Slayer) (Hand-Trained)

Stats 

1KRyiKsYTVmSPWFjyHrL9Q.png

Quests

NjCeAwC8Tq2dpUE4OMoTRw.png

Items

LyfBIfKDTTCARk0jNJuv3g.png

Login

HVLG28qLTTaxe3l6AckY4A.png

Blackmarks

xaXwlDDRQqK1RXYf_aEuRg.png

A/W = 350m 07 C/B = N/A Starting Bid = 100m 07

Account #2 126 CB Main 2.1k+ Total. 14 99s (Hand-Trained) (Stats/some besides CB blocked for my safety, serious buyers feel free to PM me for more info. 

Stats

b-XzbzYqS3uqKH87maan0g.png

Items

rocY6NMRRJWGRvizSCKMmA.png

Login

FR9nin6DTy6qRDGZ7bsAkQ.png

Blackmarks

7301pgieSg_4f4UocQ9lAQ.png

A/W = 1b 07 C/B = N/A Starting Bid = 500m 07

Account #3 70/70/70 NMZ Ready Accounts (Hand-Trained) (All of these are the same on all accounts except for the fact that mage levels may differ)

Stock - 2

Stats

UOHtIVtBTrGqSILr5Bh9Fg.png

Quests

-YY73tghRISc92Bu25bDDA.png

Login

7aPlNey4Sum2fZp3e9b5ZA.png

Blackmarks

YEpVmuBWRXm1EXnJzxmbKw.png

A/W 110m 07 for all 3, or 40m per account. C/B = N/A Starting Bid = 30m per account 07

Terms of Service for all Account Sales

1. As the accounts have never been botted on, I am not responsible for any bans/mutes that occur on the account in your care. No refunds will be given if you get the account banned or muted.
2. You will have the email registered to the account set to yours upon purchase. I will keep all other info pertaining to the account to ensure my safety and yours. Should you decide to sell the account later on, you can let them know I am the orginal owner and I am the only one able to recover. 
3. A full refund will be given if you lose access to the account and I am unable to recover it.
4. Before trading, you MUST confirm it is me who you are trading via PM before exchanging any currency.

5. By contacting me about an account posted here, you acknowledge you have read and agree to the ToS stated above.

Edited by Buckaroo
account sold offsite

25 minutes ago, Buckaroo said:

2. You will have the email registered to the account set to yours upon purchase. I will keep all other info pertaining to the account to ensure my safety and yours. Should you decide to sell the account later on, you can let them know I am the orginal owner and I am the only one able to recover. 

Surely this just means you can recover whenever you please. * WARNING *

8 minutes ago, Simple79001 said:

Surely this just means you can recover whenever you please. * WARNING *

All accounts can be recovered at any time by original owner. This shouldn't be news to anyone familiar with account selling/trading. With only receiving the current login/password and having your own email set to change the password it means that should you decide to sell the account later on after purchase, I will be the only one able to recover it to avoid any recovery fights which might ultimately end up in a locked account. I don't think your warning is needed as it's common sense since I've already stated I'm original owner, but enjoy the post count.

• Like 2