[VIP][BTC/07GP] Buckaroo's Account Shop [70/70/70][Near-Maxed Pure][126CB][Hand-Trained]

Buckaroo

Looking to sell 6 accounts at the moment, all hand-trained from scratch. I am the original owner of all accounts listed below. I won't be going first to nearly everyone on the site except for a few I deem trustworthy. We can use a trusted MM of my choosing with costs split by us depending on the amount of trade. I have off-site vouches as well, but you are not allowed to link them here. If you'd like to take a look at them to gauge my reputation, feel free to message me your Skype/Discord or reply with it down below. I'll be accepting 07GP or Bitcoin at a rate of 1m : $1. If you're interested in any of the accounts below, simply post or PM me your offer along with your Skype/Discord and I'll add you to discuss further.

Account #1 Near Maxed Gmaul Pure (DT/Mith Gloves) (72 Slayer) (Hand-Trained)

Stats 

1KRyiKsYTVmSPWFjyHrL9Q.png

Quests

NjCeAwC8Tq2dpUE4OMoTRw.png

Items

LyfBIfKDTTCARk0jNJuv3g.png

Login

HVLG28qLTTaxe3l6AckY4A.png

Blackmarks

xaXwlDDRQqK1RXYf_aEuRg.png

A/W = 350m 07 C/B = N/A Starting Bid = 100m 07

Account #2 126 CB Main 2.1k+ Total. 14 99s (Hand-Trained) (Stats/some besides CB blocked for my safety, serious buyers feel free to PM me for more info. 

Stats

b-XzbzYqS3uqKH87maan0g.png

Items

rocY6NMRRJWGRvizSCKMmA.png

Login

FR9nin6DTy6qRDGZ7bsAkQ.png

Blackmarks

7301pgieSg_4f4UocQ9lAQ.png

A/W = 1b 07 C/B = N/A Starting Bid = 500m 07

Account #3 108 CB Med Level Main (85 Slayer) (97 Ranged) (Almost 1.4k total) (Dragon Gloves)

Stats

w3eKsWrST1KrIvvnSY8lhA.png

Items

foAK8GSsQkmOtQrEoZ2zsA.png

Login

_PKlRmFWQ-ut6ejeD-MQeg.png

Blackmarks

ntnTf8URSTeznwPL5koBWQ.png

A/W - 300m 07 C/B = N/A Starting Bid = 100m 07

Account #4, #5, & #6 70/70/70 NMZ Ready Accounts (Hand-Trained) (All of these are the same on all 3 accounts except for the fact that mage levels may differ)

Stats

UOHtIVtBTrGqSILr5Bh9Fg.png

Quests

-YY73tghRISc92Bu25bDDA.png

Login

7aPlNey4Sum2fZp3e9b5ZA.png

Blackmarks

YEpVmuBWRXm1EXnJzxmbKw.png

A/W 110m 07 for all 3, or 40m per account. C/B = N/A Starting Bid = 30m per account 07

Terms of Service for all Account Sales

1. As the accounts have never been botted on, I am not responsible for any bans/mutes that occur on the account in your care. No refunds will be given if you get the account banned or muted.
2. You will have the email registered to the account set to yours upon purchase. I will keep all other info pertaining to the account to ensure my safety and yours. Should you decide to sell the account later on, you can let them know I am the orginal owner and I am the only one able to recover. 
3. The only time a refund/partial refund will be given is when you lose access to the account due to negligence and I am unable to recover it.
4. Before trading, you MUST confirm it is me who you are trading via PM before exchanging any currency.

5. By contacting me about an account posted here, you acknowledge you have read and agree to the ToS stated above.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Buckaroo said:

Terms of Service for all Account Sales

1. As the accounts have never been botted on, I am not responsible for any bans/mutes that occur on the account in your care. No refunds will be given if you get the account banned or muted.
2. You will have the email registered to the account set to yours upon purchase. I will keep all other info pertaining to the account to ensure my safety and yours. Should you decide to sell the account later on, you can let them know I am the orginal owner and I am the only one able to recover. 
3. The only time a refund/partial refund will be given is when you lose access to the account due to negligence and I am unable to recover it.
4. Before trading, you MUST confirm it is me who you are trading via PM before exchanging any currency.

5. By contacting me about an account posted here, you acknowledge you have read and agree to the ToS stated above.

Denying this thread

Half your TOS isn't up to par with how we would handle it. 3- You will be giving 100% refund if you can't recover the account.