♛R.M SERVICES♛ | FAST ϟϟ | CHEAP $$ | SAFE ✌✌

John Wick

Hi mates i offering my time to level up your accounts or do bulk services if you want.

Pros:

- Time online in runescape: 16h or 18h per day (This means i can do the service very fast and level up your account for you when you sleep or do other things)

- Cheap prices if you not overload me :D because i'll keep 2 rs windows open in my desktop (1 for my account and other for your account, if u have more accounts i can open 2 or 3)

- Possibility to go 36h straight leveling up if u pay a little more than normal.

- Powerlevel to specific levels, Questing and 1 >> 99 services avaliable for all skills only runecrafting in f2p not avaliable (Fu** who create this skill... it hurt).

- I can do the service first and you pay me later if you have a lot of reputation (101k:kappa:) or you can pay me per exp marks (ex. every 300k exp) or we can use a middleman.

- If the service will be done in a fresh account, you can create or me (for me it dosent matter).

Cons:

- I dont know speak english :???: , only chat is avaliable to negociations (can be on skype or here in forum with private messages)

- I new in this forum (2 weeks i think) (that is why my prices is too low at moment :D )

THE BEST THING IS:

YOU DONT NEED A BOT ANYMORE BECAUSE I'AM THE BOT !!

(110% not detectable | Anti pattern | Mule Support | 1 minute set-up | Work without need CPU or Ram memory | Fast Delivery | Experienced | No mirror and no injection, simple Next of next level botting (Jagex cant expect this) | Automatic configuration: You say.. i do.. you pay | Flawless ) 

IF YOU WANT MY JOB JUST SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE or POST BELOW.

:ditto::ditto:Why get a ban botting lvl 1-30 if you can choose me and get 1-99 EZ :ditto::ditto:

Soon with some cool free scripts on SDN to get Scripter I or II who knows... (Dreams)

Untitled.jpg

Edited by RuneMaker4657