Guide to Gold Farming 2.0

Juggles

22 minutes ago, Baller12 said:

Great questions here, I second this!

On 3/13/2018 at 8:42 PM, dabswax said:

sooooo what youre saying is make 1000 potato pickers? :P

but no, in reality

when farming do you just suicide the accounts?  24/7 till ban,  trade to mule every hour?  or at least try to make them last as long as possible (lol)  6 hours or less a day. ea

how long does it take you typically before an ip is just useless. (monitored too closely (immediate/ip bans)

never any problem with funding farming accs from a main?  (ex. trading 1m from your main to each acc)

do you use 1 mule account or cycle through a few?

do you run the mule off its own ip? (separate from your personal accounts and bot farms)

+  any other questions or answers in general someone should know about basic muling :P

Suicide botting is 24/7 till ban, while muling as much as possible. In my experience, there are only a few methods I have used of doing this which profit more than a long term method. Generally, these setups tend to be more of a pain to maintain, and require much more attention than long term methods.

IP's are never really useless, if you are creative you can find really good ways to stretch your buck.

Not sure what you mean problems with funding farming accs, but no.

I use a mule network, which while 1 mule is largely all you need, having another layer of muling just makes me sleep better at night when I have a couple hundred mil on a level 3 at the end of the day.

Yes 100% put it on it's own IP, the point is that it is off of the network, and disaffiliated with the botting as much as possible.

Ultimately, it boils down to finding some downright obsolete money making methods and using them, largely, these long term investments are unwatched and unnoticed by Jagex and the playerbase as a whole, so your passive income is greatly more secure. This in turn means higher botting hours, and higher profits.

Edited by Guy Fieri
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Guy Fieri said:

Suicide botting is 24/7 till ban, while muling as much as possible. In my experience, there are only a few methods I have used of doing this which profit more than a long term method. Generally, these setups tend to be more of a pain to maintain, and require much more attention than long term methods.

IP's are never really useless, if you are creative you can find really good ways to stretch your buck.

Not sure what you mean problems with funding farming accs, but no.

I use a mule network, which while 1 mule is largely all you need, having another layer of muling just makes me sleep better at night when I have a couple hundred mil on a level 3 at the end of the day.

Yes 100% put it on it's own IP, the point is that it is off of the network, and disaffiliated with the botting as much as possible.

Ultimately, it boils down to finding some downright obsolete money making methods and using them, largely, these long term investments are unwatched and unnoticed by Jagex and the playerbase as a whole, so your passive income is greatly more secure. This in turn means higher botting hours, and higher profits.

Do you have your scripts automatically transfer to mules or do you do that by hand? Is there a script you can run in tandem to do the muling or does it have to be handled/coded by the script you are using? (btw, do you use private ones) thank you for your informative responses!

51 minutes ago, Baller12 said:

Do you have your scripts automatically transfer to mules or do you do that by hand? Is there a script you can run in tandem to do the muling or does it have to be handled/coded by the script you are using? (btw, do you use private ones) thank you for your informative responses!

You need both scripts to have mule code. SDN scripts won't mule because they don't have mule code 

3 hours ago, Baller12 said:

Many private scripts you can get will support muling, aswell as ban rotation (if banned, will use another account). I pick my gold up once a night with walker scripts, tbh it looks hella fishy because it is just a mob of people walking to a single area and trading a single person. Not the best method tbh, but works and is very little effort.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2018 at 11:56 AM, Guy Fieri said:

Many private scripts you can get will support muling, aswell as ban rotation (if banned, will use another account). I pick my gold up once a night with walker scripts, tbh it looks hella fishy because it is just a mob of people walking to a single area and trading a single person. Not the best method tbh, but works and is very little effort.

that sounds pretty damn wild haha. no fucks given, I can see with the muling and ban rotating that it makes things much easier

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...