Guide to Gold Farming 2.0

Juggles

On 16.01.2018 at 4:09 AM, Modeas said:

I like what you said about the private scripts, but i'm not sure where to start. Where should I learn how to create my own private scripts for OSRS?

Decompile some unofficial scripts, study the code and try to write something similar basing on it, after like a week or so you will be able to make simple scripts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, dabswax said:

had a question about muling?   understand that it should all be transferred every few hrs to a mule, but, if 5-20 accs are all trading their stuff to the same "mule" wouldn't they just ban the mule?

You'd think but jagex isn't that smart yet haha. I've never had a mule banned 

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

You'd think but jagex isn't that smart yet haha. I've never had a mule banned 

sooooo what youre saying is make 1000 potato pickers? :P

but no, in reality

when farming do you just suicide the accounts?  24/7 till ban,  trade to mule every hour?  or at least try to make them last as long as possible (lol)  6 hours or less a day. ea

how long does it take you typically before an ip is just useless. (monitored too closely (immediate/ip bans)

never any problem with funding farming accs from a main?  (ex. trading 1m from your main to each acc)

do you use 1 mule account or cycle through a few?

do you run the mule off its own ip? (separate from your personal accounts and bot farms)

+  any other questions or answers in general someone should know about basic muling :P

Edited by dabswax
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2018 at 8:42 PM, dabswax said:

sooooo what youre saying is make 1000 potato pickers? :P

but no, in reality

when farming do you just suicide the accounts?  24/7 till ban,  trade to mule every hour?  or at least try to make them last as long as possible (lol)  6 hours or less a day. ea

how long does it take you typically before an ip is just useless. (monitored too closely (immediate/ip bans)

never any problem with funding farming accs from a main?  (ex. trading 1m from your main to each acc)

do you use 1 mule account or cycle through a few?

do you run the mule off its own ip? (separate from your personal accounts and bot farms)

+  any other questions or answers in general someone should know about basic muling :P

Great questions here, I second this!