6'th Month Anniversary

Maxi

• Developer

Dear community,

As the summer is coming to an end things are significantly different than at the start of OSBot almost 6 months ago. In 12 days we will celebrate our 6'th anniversary, on the 2'nd of September. Where we first had no working random events, no SDN support and lots of bugs due the immaturity of OSBot things were looking better and better as time passed and today we have come to the point where OSBot has an API with a rich variety of build in features that other bots don't support and most important a stable product. However with the experience gained over the last 6 months, we know we can improve on various factors of the client and like we announced earlier we will bring a brand new client with those improvements taken in to account from the ground up.

The last 6 weeks or so were quite the different ones for me. Where I was able to devote all my attention to OSBot improving it on a daily basis, other roadblocks popped up in real life and my attention was drawn away. I've seen my grandfather die, been on a vacation with my friends and then had other private things going on absorbing my attention, drive and time. Luckily, as with everything in life, things turn around when you want them to and I've battled my way out.

Because of my lack of time for OSBot some administrative things were delayed time after time. I'm sincerely sorry for everyone who was victim of this. 

But let's talk about something positive again. Because we want to celebrate our upcoming 6'th month anniversary we will be doing two things:

• The first thing we will do is give our developers a 80% cut instead of the usual 70% of the benefits made of their script over the last month to thank them for their efforts. Normally we take 30% for the administrational tasks that need to be done, but as the administrational work has slowed by my absence we will make up for that this way.
  • Until the 2'nd of September we will give everyone unlimited tabs! This will be starting tomorrow.

To conclude this thread I want to make a shout out to everyone who has been part of OSBot, whether it being from the beginning or more recently, without you OSBot would not be where it's at today.

Thanks for reading,

OSBot.org

• Like 21