AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Not wanting to bother you more, I see you are currently busy IRL, However i have a few suggestions for this script after running it for a while.

- When running mirror mode, the bot is slow which leads the herb runs to be done in 4 different logins. It does one herb run, sets the data and because the other herbs have been planted too far from eachother the script walks to the bank every time it does one herb which leads it to be very ineffective. I think this could all be solved by adding stamina potion support, Since then the trips wont be done walking. Please , when you have more free time , take a look at it. I can also show you somehow probably.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, fagman123 said:

Not wanting to bother you more, I see you are currently busy IRL, However i have a few suggestions for this script after running it for a while.

- When running mirror mode, the bot is slow which leads the herb runs to be done in 4 different logins. It does one herb run, sets the data and because the other herbs have been planted too far from eachother the script walks to the bank every time it does one herb which leads it to be very ineffective. I think this could all be solved by adding stamina potion support, Since then the trips wont be done walking. Please , when you have more free time , take a look at it. I can also show you somehow probably.

Are you using 50ms response time with mirror mode? Also, couldn't this be solved by choosing different traversing methods between the farming locations?

35 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Are you using 50ms response time with mirror mode? Also, couldn't this be solved by choosing different traversing methods between the farming locations?

Yes 50ms response, Since the bot will never have time to replenish run energy, im afraid this will always happen if accounts have a low agility lvl and normal teleport tabs to traverse to for example ardy herb patch and falador herb patch especially. I read back on this thread and i saw some other people highlight this aswell. Maybe allow the possibility to when finished with a herb trip, to traverse to ferox enclave and restore there or add stamina potion support. I'd be willing to help you test aswell, i have lots of accs

16 minutes ago, fagman123 said:

Yes 50ms response, Since the bot will never have time to replenish run energy, im afraid this will always happen if accounts have a low agility lvl and normal teleport tabs to traverse to for example ardy herb patch and falador herb patch especially. I read back on this thread and i saw some other people highlight this aswell. Maybe allow the possibility to when finished with a herb trip, to traverse to ferox enclave and restore there or add stamina potion support. I'd be willing to help you test aswell, i have lots of accs

All right, sounds like more of a feature request than it is a bug that has to be fixed, hence I'll have to give it a bit lower priority. Please feel free to contact me concerning this in a couple of days from now, hoping that I'll have some more free time on my hands then.

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...