AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

6 minutes ago, Mihkuz said:

I wish I never bought this scrip. Real pain to set up and even then its a nightmare. Wish I never purchased it. I cant get it to work at all.

Please consider joining the Discord so you can perhaps get some assistance.

That being said, make sure to: Select a FarmingLocation, Add FarmingPatches to it, choose a TraversingMethod and thén Add the actual FarmingLocation

36 minutes ago, Mihkuz said:

It somewhat works but it just makes no sense what its doing. It could just go do cycles with no pauses and it doesnt.  Any chance to get a refund on it? Should've asked for a testing verison first

There's tons of people using & liking the script and there are also people that achieved multiple 99s. There will always be somebody that wants it to act differently.

Refunds go through Maldesto so you can try to contact him regarding that. The script's working though.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

Just bought this script after reading reviews and such.

Very surprised this dosent support Normal Magics Teleports with runes.  (Ie Catherby TP with 1 Law and 5 Airs.)

No where could I find the avalible teleport methods. - Which are very substantial already BTW and the bot looks awesome! as well as your others!

If possible can you please add Standard Spell book teleports with runes?

Otherwise could I bother you for a refund as this bot wont be usuable to me anytime soon.

Sorry for the bother!

Thanks.

• Boge 1

5 hours ago, Scout32 said:

Just bought this script after reading reviews and such.

Very surprised this dosent support Normal Magics Teleports with runes.  (Ie Catherby TP with 1 Law and 5 Airs.)

No where could I find the avalible teleport methods. - Which are very substantial already BTW and the bot looks awesome! as well as your others!

If possible can you please add Standard Spell book teleports with runes?

Otherwise could I bother you for a refund as this bot wont be usuable to me anytime soon.

Sorry for the bother!

Thanks.

I'm sorry to say that I currently can't quickly add those in as they'd require quite an overhaul of the source code and I currently don't have the spare time for that. I do wish that you had requested a trial so that you would've already been aware of the spellbook teleport not being supported.

Refunds don't directly go through scripters though, you should contact Maldesto for that :).

Edited by Eagle Scripts