AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

14 hours ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

What should be my break settings be at? I Know they should be on, but what timers? 
Also varrock tele tab to spirit tree would be nice. Ring of wealth necessity is meh.

There are currently already lots of traversing methods available :). As for the break settings; I can't tell you that, unfortunately. Perhaps somebody on the Discord is willing to share his settings.

Hi, 

I have a few questions about this bot. I bought it a while ago, found it too complicated and have only recently come back to it.. 

I wanted to ask, is there a way to speed it up? It spends so much time being idol between tasks (rake, idol, plant, idol, compost, idol, next task, idol) etc etc. 

It also doesn't wait for everything to grow, it will do an allotment run when the herbs aren't even done yet. is there a way to set it so it can wait for the herbs to be done before doing another run? 

Also, for example, whilst in cammy bank,  it will tele back to cammy to run to the farm patch? It uses up so many teles unnecessarily. 

Whilst the bot seems to work its just a bit clunky, especially when you're needing to set it up. Is there any tutorials or something that i'm missing?  

Edit:

Just while observing it now.. it teled to fally from draynor, went to the west fally bank, took out another two fally tabs, broke one fally tab and started walking to the fally farm patch? Either I'm using this bot completely wrong or its a bit dodge 

Edited by Crowning

2 hours ago, Crowning said:

Hi, 

I have a few questions about this bot. I bought it a while ago, found it too complicated and have only recently come back to it.. 

I wanted to ask, is there a way to speed it up? It spends so much time being idol between tasks (rake, idol, plant, idol, compost, idol, next task, idol) etc etc. 

It also doesn't wait for everything to grow, it will do an allotment run when the herbs aren't even done yet. is there a way to set it so it can wait for the herbs to be done before doing another run? 

Also, for example, whilst in cammy bank,  it will tele back to cammy to run to the farm patch? It uses up so many teles unnecessarily. 

Whilst the bot seems to work its just a bit clunky, especially when you're needing to set it up. Is there any tutorials or something that i'm missing?  

Edit:

Just while observing it now.. it teled to fally from draynor, went to the west fally bank, took out another two fally tabs, broke one fally tab and started walking to the fally farm patch? Either I'm using this bot completely wrong or its a bit dodge 

Please join the Discord and send me a message on there.

Hi, 

Could you please tell me how to prioritise the waiting time so the bot runs only when the herbs are done? So its not doing 3 separate runs for Herbs, Allotment, Flowers? Also, the issue with teleporting to a area, running to the bank withdrawing two more tele tabs only to teleport to the same area then go to the farm patch?

I don't use discord..  

Otherwise, just let me know if this is how this bot runs so I can stop using it. I ran it for 24+ hours and i'm not impressed. I'm assuming its something with the setup from my end, but it's hard to tell without the support. 

4 hours ago, Crowning said:

Hi, 

Could you please tell me how to prioritise the waiting time so the bot runs only when the herbs are done? So its not doing 3 separate runs for Herbs, Allotment, Flowers? Also, the issue with teleporting to a area, running to the bank withdrawing two more tele tabs only to teleport to the same area then go to the farm patch?

I don't use discord..  

Otherwise, just let me know if this is how this bot runs so I can stop using it. I ran it for 24+ hours and i'm not impressed. I'm assuming its something with the setup from my end, but it's hard to tell without the support. 

Figured out the double banking/wasting teles thing. Just make sure all your teleport tabs and seeds are in the invent 

However, still havent figured out how to get the bot to wait for the herbs to grow before doing a farm run. Is that an option at all? 

4 hours ago, Crowning said:

Figured out the double banking/wasting teles thing. Just make sure all your teleport tabs and seeds are in the invent 

However, still havent figured out how to get the bot to wait for the herbs to grow before doing a farm run. Is that an option at all? 

I've been a bit flooded with work and was just about to reply to your PM. Make sure that patches are empty before starting the script, if those particular patches have not been filled by the script itself. The script uses caching to remember what will be done at which location(s), but for that you need to use the same profile. The script does not know anything about patches that are filled by yourself and not the script.

Please do let me know if this did not answer your question(s)/fixes your issue(s).

Edited by Eagle Scripts

4 minutes ago, Crowning said:

So, only way i found to make the bot work smoothly was to have all the teles and seeds in the invent. Unfortunately this is the second time it has now died (how? wouldnt have a clue...) and lost all the seeds, etc. as it doesnt bank what it picks. 

Are you using Canifis?