AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

17 hours ago, reecejefferies said:

Hiya bud, I used to have this purchased ! over a year ago :)

Can I have a trial to get it set up & running so when I buy it i'm ready to get going

Sure thing. Trial re-granted!

8 hours ago, PWNography said:

Hey new here and new to farming, I purchased this script but have no clue where to start 😛  Any recommendations at 32 farming?

Well tried setting up tree runs, clicked the tree run then added traverse and updated patches and added locations, not sure what else I am supposed to do. 

Please join the Discord so me or others can help you set it up :).

14 minutes ago, 50HZ said:

Another round of accounts! Soon I'll have 15 lovely herb-runners at 99:) My current record is running the script for 180ish hours without human interaction and zero bans.

Sdg67hs.png
eKEu6Vh.png

Great progress as always. Thanks for sharing this, hopefully it'll help potential customers with their decision :).

6 hours ago, Goopie1051 said:

Suggestion: For the Lumbridge Tree method, possibly have it run through the castle and take the back door to the tree patch instead of all the way around the castle borders,

Any idea when adding more patches to this script?

The webwalker is being used here. Last time I used it, it went through the back of the castle. Is it always walking around it every time?

As for more patches being added; what patches are you missing?

17 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

The webwalker is being used here. Last time I used it, it went through the back of the castle. Is it always walking around it every time?

As for more patches being added; what patches are you missing?

Last I checked the thread, all the herb patches weren't supported, honestly haven't even checked if you added them.

and question. I just logged in and I noticed I don't have any fruits, does it not pick the fruits from the fruit trees? Also, some of my trees were there and not replanted, but the check-health was taken. 

6 hours ago, Goopie1051 said:

Last I checked the thread, all the herb patches weren't supported, honestly haven't even checked if you added them.

and question. I just logged in and I noticed I don't have any fruits, does it not pick the fruits from the fruit trees? Also, some of my trees were there and not replanted, but the check-health was taken. 

Please send me a message on my Discord concerning these.