AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

12 hours ago, Nonhackable said:

May i have a trial please!
and since this is not a high profit/hr gold farm script.. can i trust this has been made with antiban as a #1 priority?
low chance of bans?

I will not give you any guarantees concerning the survival of your accounts. Bans are related to multiple factors, not only the script you’re using. That being said, there are people that have accomplished multiple 99s with this script so if used wisely you can get quite far.

Trial granted :).

This script is perfect. Takes a while to create a profile but once you have done this once you can save it for future use and quickly edit things when you unlock something new. 

Could you please add support for the tool leprechaun thou?  It's not a huge issue but would be better if you could maybe add a check box on the general tab before starting the script to get tools from him instead of bank? 

• Boge 1

3 minutes ago, ZeVo said:

This script is perfect. Takes a while to create a profile but once you have done this once you can save it for future use and quickly edit things when you unlock something new. 

Could you please add support for the tool leprechaun thou?  It's not a huge issue but would be better if you could maybe add a check box on the general tab before starting the script to get tools from him instead of bank? 

Please send me a message concerning this on Discord.

Hey new here and new to farming, I purchased this script but have no clue where to start 😛  Any recommendations at 32 farming?

Well tried setting up tree runs, clicked the tree run then added traverse and updated patches and added locations, not sure what else I am supposed to do. 

Edited by PWNography
Don't want to double post