AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Loving the script! Keep up the good work :)

Also @Eagle Scripts I was just wondering what would be the quickest travel option between patches? I've tried glory but I find myself walking around a lot. I think you should add stam pots in because that would speed things up a lot. Also I noticed once your run energy depletes it doesn't turn it back to run even when it recovers to up to 50 so you're just stuck walking around for ages.

Edited by JustSe7en
bugs
  • Boge 1

16 hours ago, Ryn055 said:

Can i get a trial? Script looks interesting :)

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

5 hours ago, JustSe7en said:

Loving the script! Keep up the good work :)

Also @Eagle Scripts I was just wondering what would be the quickest travel option between patches? I've tried glory but I find myself walking around a lot. I think you should add stam pots in because that would speed things up a lot. Also I noticed once your run energy depletes it doesn't turn it back to run even when it recovers to up to 50 so you're just stuck walking around for ages.

I'm honestly not sure, It'll probably depend on the related patches. Feel free to join my Discord so others can help you out with what's most efficient and what's not! I'm sure they're able to help you out more than I currently can as I currently don't really play the game myself.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...