AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Found a few bugs
- Sometimes the script won't continue to click on the tree allotment when its on the 'replanting/planting phase' , but if I move the camera or zoom out a bit to give a better visual on the patch, it continues to work

- Curry Tree for fruit patch I dont think is working properly, bot withdrawed the sappling but when it got to the fruit patches, all it did was check health and reset timer and continue on to the next patch (did it to all fruit patches)

I am on mirror mode and using hardware mouse

7 hours ago, o0oz said:

can  I get a trial of this?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

4 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

Found a few bugs
- Sometimes the script won't continue to click on the tree allotment when its on the 'replanting/planting phase' , but if I move the camera or zoom out a bit to give a better visual on the patch, it continues to work

- Curry Tree for fruit patch I dont think is working properly, bot withdrawed the sappling but when it got to the fruit patches, all it did was check health and reset timer and continue on to the next patch (did it to all fruit patches)

I am on mirror mode and using hardware mouse

Make sure to be completely zoomed out to avoid interaction issues. As for the curry trees; did you already plant trees in those allotments by hand?

• Like 1

On 11/19/2020 at 11:44 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

Make sure to be completely zoomed out to avoid interaction issues. As for the curry trees; did you already plant trees in those allotments by hand?

yes youre right about zooming out..

and no all my farming are done by bot since the beginning

• 5 weeks later...