AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

19 minutes ago, Bakonbitz705 said:

do you use this script? cus if you did you would see all the problems and how un user friendly it is...... 1/10

Might as well post nothing if you’re going to post something without actual information or visuals to back your claim.

Perhaps you could actually tell me what it is you don’t understand?

Edited by Eagle Scripts

Where to start...
for starters how to traverse GUI is stupid af.... took me about 20 times running the bot to figure it out.
it withdraws way to much compost at the start making the script rebank cus no inv space. so theres that loop.
cant use notted items as payments..... (apples(5) is the only one i got to so far)
never rebanks inbetween runs.
doesnt support staminas
doesnt support Tool leprechaun 
Just all around a poor script that should be free for VIP.
but thanks for the 3k farming xp i manged to get while using this bot. (in about 3hrs of run time :D )
it took 20 mins alone harvesting 1 strawberry at a time and noting it >,> on the catherby patchs
i would ask for a refund but meh. 

Edited by Bakonbitz705

14 hours ago, wykia said:

Hey eagle, I’ve seem to run into a problem where it’s skipping one side of the allotments on almost all of the patches, it could be because I previously had something planted there before starting the script, but I’ll keep an eye on it

Sounds good, please do. Although I do indeed think that what you mentioned is the problem, if you manually remove it and then start the script you should probably be good.

14 hours ago, Bakonbitz705 said:

Where to start...
for starters how to traverse GUI is stupid af.... took me about 20 times running the bot to figure it out.
it withdraws way to much compost at the start making the script rebank cus no inv space. so theres that loop.
cant use notted items as payments..... (apples(5) is the only one i got to so far)
never rebanks inbetween runs.
doesnt support staminas
doesnt support Tool leprechaun 
Just all around a poor script that should be free for VIP.
but thanks for the 3k farming xp i manged to get while using this bot. (in about 3hrs of run time :D )
it took 20 mins alone harvesting 1 strawberry at a time and noting it >,> on the catherby patchs
i would ask for a refund but meh. 

It seems like more than 800 users are able to work with the script and understand how it should be used. You being one individual that does not understand the GUI does not mean that the GUI in itself is "stupid af". You could've asked somebody, including me, for some help instead of throwing those words around.

That being said, nowhere does it state on the script thread that it supports staminas, banking in between runs etc. You could've asked for a trial to see if the script met your likings before purchasing. Feel free to contact Maldesto for a refund.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

11 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Sounds good, please do. Although I do indeed think that what you mentioned is the problem, if you manually remove it and then start the script you should probably be good.

I got it figured out! I was being a bit dumb and forgot to add the other side of the allotment to the route. Works perfectly now!

• Boge 1

has 2 rakes in bank "cant find rake pausing script"
walks to bank, opens > breaks tele tab repeat
"deposting unwanted items" (every item in inv is needed keeps going between tele tabs and the rake)
endlessly tries to talk to npc to remove trees (not selecting the option just spam clicking npc)

fuck this is the shittiest script i've ever used. and i have $300+ worth of premium/private scripts

hope you fix your script ive been reporting problems suggesting things but seems like you dont really care to much :/ 
I guess thoes 800+ users that uses this script just dont wana be botherd to report all the problems and took it as a lost.

guess ill take this script as a lost too till ya fix it.