AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Can i get a refund on this script? This should be 100% free script....

it even freezes OSbot that i cant exit it.... have to restart my laptop everytime
its the worst script ive ever used and doesnt work 99% of the time. the %1 it works it usualy just stands there and does nothing. i had it doin basic farm runs and it only manaed to rack 17k xp.... in 5hrs (doing rannars limps and strawberrys) 
very disapointed in this script.

Edited by Bakonbitz705

On 7/19/2020 at 12:18 AM, newbker said:

Is there any chance I could get a trial. this looks awesome! also, does anyone have like a guide to get from tutorial island to script ready? thanks in advance.

Sure thing. Is the trial still needed?

On 7/19/2020 at 1:03 AM, Supamen said:

Can I please get a trial? :)

Also, does this support Calquat?

Can you tell me more about Calquat?

On 7/19/2020 at 9:08 PM, CraigWright said:

I'm not a fan of this script....

REQUEST A FREE TRAIL BEFORE YOU PURCHASE

Pleaseelaborate

On 7/20/2020 at 11:36 AM, Guttan said:

Heyaa, could I get a trial? :) Cheers

On 7/21/2020 at 2:10 AM, 12346720 said:

Trail... Pretty pleaseeee :)

On 7/22/2020 at 5:00 AM, Bakonbitz705 said:

dunno what im doing wrong....

[INFO][Bot #1][07/21 10:59:02 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/21 10:59:02 PM]: Caching Images
[WARN][Bot #1][07/21 10:59:21 PM]: The current script is overriding the Break Manager!
[WARN][Bot #1][07/21 10:59:21 PM]: Use custom breaks at your own risk.
[WARN][Bot #1][07/21 10:59:21 PM]: OSBot is not responsible for any issues with breaking.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/21 10:59:21 PM]: Loading Cache

just gets stuck at "loading cache"

Have you contacted me through Discord for support? Are you using resizable or fixed mode?

On 7/23/2020 at 3:08 AM, Bakonbitz705 said:

Can i get a refund on this script? This should be 100% free script....

it even freezes OSbot that i cant exit it.... have to restart my laptop everytime
its the worst script ive ever used and doesnt work 99% of the time. the %1 it works it usualy just stands there and does nothing. i had it doin basic farm runs and it only manaed to rack 17k xp.... in 5hrs (doing rannars limps and strawberrys) 
very disapointed in this script.

Please see my previous answer.

On 7/25/2020 at 1:46 AM, Supamen said:

Um, maybe trial tomorrow? I just did my farm run. Calquat is the Tai bwo wannai patch. It's a quick run.

All right. Please reply on the thread on the day on which you'd like the trial.

10 hours ago, mshaw0501 said:

can someone give me a recent review on this? will it log in and out all day doing herbs

It does indeed logout after all runs are done. I can grant you a trial so you can see it for yourself if you'd like.

tried it last night.  Looks great! just so confused with the Traversing feature.  I tried to configure Varrock not to use Ring of Wealth and instead to use Tabs and walk to bank.   Unfortunately, i cant get it to work.   Also, how do you configure Break? can you specify how long you want to break?  Thanks again for the trial but if you could clear these inquiries for me, i will buy it.     Cheers!

10 hours ago, null62974 said:

tried it last night.  Looks great! just so confused with the Traversing feature.  I tried to configure Varrock not to use Ring of Wealth and instead to use Tabs and walk to bank.   Unfortunately, i cant get it to work.   Also, how do you configure Break? can you specify how long you want to break?  Thanks again for the trial but if you could clear these inquiries for me, i will buy it.     Cheers!

So the script will use the traversing method that you told it to use. If you'd like it to use a teleport tab to Varrock you'd use the TraversingMethod called TeleportationTabTraversing with the teleport tab VARROCK.

Make sure not to wear jewelry like the ring of wealth if you don't want the script/webwalker to use it as it might interfere.

As for breaking; you can't choose any breaking settings as the script will only login once needed. If no patches need interacting with the script'll stay logged out.