AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Hey eagle,

I have an issue where the script says "Breaking Catherby teleport" and just gets stuck, I have also tried to withdraw a Camelot teleport from the bank to no avail.

Maybe I didn't set it correctly, or there's another way to traverse to Catherby that the script uses instead of tablets, I'm not really sure.

Could you help me with this issue?

Thank you!

6 hours ago, cjmjkk said:

Hey eagle,

I have an issue where the script says "Breaking Catherby teleport" and just gets stuck, I have also tried to withdraw a Camelot teleport from the bank to no avail.

Maybe I didn't set it correctly, or there's another way to traverse to Catherby that the script uses instead of tablets, I'm not really sure.

Could you help me with this issue?

Thank you!

I've been notified yesterday about the fact that my most recent update might have broken something regarding teleport tab traversing. When this issue happened, were there actually any Catherby teleports in the inventory?

V1.25 Has been pushed.
- Reverted banking changes of V1.24. I'll look into the reported inefficient traversing due to 1 teleport tab being left, when I have some more sparetime. This issue can manually be resolved by withdrawing as many teleport tabs as your bank hold for the required teleports, for now.

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

Wil be purchasing this for sure its amazing

just from what the other guy said I tried to use Camelot teletab for catherby to make it a lot less of a run but it said the same thing "Breaking Catherby teleport" and just gets stuck, I have also tried to withdraw a Camelot teleport from the bank to no avail."

1 hour ago, ShaunBr said:

Wil be purchasing this for sure its amazing

just from what the other guy said I tried to use Camelot teletab for catherby to make it a lot less of a run but it said the same thing "Breaking Catherby teleport" and just gets stuck, I have also tried to withdraw a Camelot teleport from the bank to no avail."

you'll have to make to script teleport to camelot when you use the Catherby allotments. So choose Camelot tab instead of Catherby tab. 

Edited by Barnie
  • Like 1