AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

I used to use this bot a lot, love it.

Problem now I'm having is actually something I asked to be implemented forever ago -

it walks from spot to spot. When it does the Lumbridge tree, it decides to walk to Varrock instead of using the teletab (which it has in the inventory) which is what I selected in the profile. This isn't an issue for some people, but for a level 3 skiller it is. It also tried to walk me from Catherby to Lumbridge which included a nice detour through White Wolf Mountain which resulted in death.

Why is it doing this? Walking from say Tree Gnome Stronghold to Tree Gnome Village is a good idea, but Catherby to Lumbridge? and Lumbridge to Varrock? This is a huge issue for me

EDIT: It also gets stuck trying to pay the farmer. It pays them, and then continues to do so repeatedly.

Edited by gumballin

I believe there may be an issue regarding loading multiple profiles. I have one profile set up for Allotments and another for Tree runs. I'm unable to highlight multiple profiles and even if i could, i think the Load Profiles button is broken. It doesn't give an error regarding not being able to load or confirmation that it works.

EDIT: I also realized that the script loves to walk everywhere. Even with Teletabs. I have the Catherby, Ardougne, and Falador patches selected for Allotments. I will have all the teletabs for each location in my inventory. But from the Falador farming area, my character will walk to Catherby from there and die at the White Wolf Mountain. Luckily I was babysitting the bot because it is programmed to withdraw my entire cash stack.

Edited by Zeplitor

Is there some way to edit saved profiles that I'm missing? Or even just edit the settings after you set a location? Kind of a pain to start from scratch every time I level and can plant something new, make a mistake in set up, or find something the script is particular about that I didn't account for.

I finally made it through a run and it wanted to refill the watering cans. So instead of using the Falador tele in the inventory, it ran all the way from Canifis. Do I need to have Falador as my last stop anytime I want to use the cans?

Thanks in advance

On 1/11/2020 at 3:33 AM, gumballin said:

I used to use this bot a lot, love it.

Problem now I'm having is actually something I asked to be implemented forever ago -

it walks from spot to spot. When it does the Lumbridge tree, it decides to walk to Varrock instead of using the teletab (which it has in the inventory) which is what I selected in the profile. This isn't an issue for some people, but for a level 3 skiller it is. It also tried to walk me from Catherby to Lumbridge which included a nice detour through White Wolf Mountain which resulted in death.

Why is it doing this? Walking from say Tree Gnome Stronghold to Tree Gnome Village is a good idea, but Catherby to Lumbridge? and Lumbridge to Varrock? This is a huge issue for me

EDIT: It also gets stuck trying to pay the farmer. It pays them, and then continues to do so repeatedly.

Any chance you could contact me on Discord regarding this? I'd potentially like to look into the run you're doing on your account.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:04 AM, Zeplitor said:

I believe there may be an issue regarding loading multiple profiles. I have one profile set up for Allotments and another for Tree runs. I'm unable to highlight multiple profiles and even if i could, i think the Load Profiles button is broken. It doesn't give an error regarding not being able to load or confirmation that it works.

EDIT: I also realized that the script loves to walk everywhere. Even with Teletabs. I have the Catherby, Ardougne, and Falador patches selected for Allotments. I will have all the teletabs for each location in my inventory. But from the Falador farming area, my character will walk to Catherby from there and die at the White Wolf Mountain. Luckily I was babysitting the bot because it is programmed to withdraw my entire cash stack.

Any chance you could contact me on Discord regarding this? I'd potentially like to look into the run you're doing on your account.

As for the multiple profile loading; the script does not actually support the usage of multiple profiles at once. The 'Load all profiles' button simply reloads all the profiles that are in the profiles folder on your PC.

19 hours ago, sgt powned said:

Can I get a trail of this please? only serious one across the few platforms ive tried :)

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

18 hours ago, kurrrplooie said:

Is there some way to edit saved profiles that I'm missing? Or even just edit the settings after you set a location? Kind of a pain to start from scratch every time I level and can plant something new, make a mistake in set up, or find something the script is particular about that I didn't account for.

I finally made it through a run and it wanted to refill the watering cans. So instead of using the Falador tele in the inventory, it ran all the way from Canifis. Do I need to have Falador as my last stop anytime I want to use the cans?

Thanks in advance

A hotfix would be to use falador as the last patch indeed. That being said, I might have to look into how the script handles the watering can refilling. Please contact me regarding the watering can refilling on Discord.

As for the editing of profiles, you can go to the following location on your PC and try and edit the profile manually. Please beware that you will probably corrupt the profile because you'll probably handle the format incorrectly. You can give it a shot though; C:\Users\YourName\OSBot\Data\Eagle Scripts\AIO Farming\Profiles

17 hours ago, josh house said:

i am new to the community and im wondering if i may be doing something wrong. i set up the locations as in the info page, but all that it says is "waiting on gui". what does this mean and how do i get the script running properly?

Are you running in resizable mode? Could you go into the Discord and send a screenshot of your client?

16 hours ago, Molten said:

Does this script support house teleport tabs to hosidius for the herb patches there?

It supports house teleport yeah :).

7 hours ago, mcpimpen said:

can this script have option to alch or do something else between break times?

Unfortunately, this is not supported.

7 hours ago, Geralt of Rivia said:

May i test before buying? thanks

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

6 minutes ago, Geralt of Rivia said:

That would be pointless, you're just adding a reason to be banned, if you ran a script for 100+  hours and was doing both, good bye acc

Dosnt have to do something for 100+ hrs mate just do like a randomised amount of alchs or fletches or anything in between waiting? Its a frustrating script to use as you have a lot of downtime where you arnt doing anything with your account / progress to any other skills :)