AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

So I bought this about 20 hours ago. I've used it for a total of 6hours maybe more split over a few hours yesterday to a few hours today. got 18 farming.

Paid for mems

Paid for script.

it was logging out after runs, account wasn't even online for over 10-15mins a time. how on earth can I get banned...

And account banned.. awesome. 

I didn't even go that hard.. oh well. what you get for cheating I guess.

On 7/7/2019 at 2:59 PM, jagermeister1994 said:

So I bought this about 20 hours ago. I've used it for a total of 6hours maybe more split over a few hours yesterday to a few hours today. got 18 farming.

Paid for mems

Paid for script.

it was logging out after runs, account wasn't even online for over 10-15mins a time. how on earth can I get banned...

And account banned.. awesome. 

I didn't even go that hard.. oh well. what you get for cheating I guess.

Fresh accounts are usually heavily monitored by jagex, leveling a few stats/using a more diversified approach in the beginning should help the accounts last much longer

Edited by Token
  • Heart 1

Yo eagle ran into a problem,

I have a profile to plant fruit trees, normal trees, do allotments and herbs.

Problem with this is he will try to take everything into his inventory all the saplings, seeds and compost. Making his inventory near full (1spot left) when he than goes to the first allotment he wil take the tomato from it and have a full inventory instantly. He notes the one tomato but this results in the same a full inventory.

After that he just stands there. Is it possible he could bank for like herbs/allotments do all of those than rebank for fruit trees and normal trees.

This way his inventory shouldn't be full and i can use my profile that farms most things at once.

Also i prefer to NOT pay for the trees protection, its more expensive to pay for every tree patch than to let the tree just die occasionally.  Could you add an option so we can chose to either pay for the protection or to not pay for its protection

Edited by zwaffel
spelling

21 hours ago, zwaffel said:

Yo eagle ran into a problem,

I have a profile to plant fruit trees, normal trees, do allotments and herbs.

Problem with this is he will try to take everything into his inventory all the saplings, seeds and compost. Making his inventory near full (1spot left) when he than goes to the first allotment he wil take the tomato from it and have a full inventory instantly. He notes the one tomato but this results in the same a full inventory.

After that he just stands there. Is it possible he could bank for like herbs/allotments do all of those than rebank for fruit trees and normal trees.

This way his inventory shouldn't be full and i can use my profile that farms most things at once.

Also i prefer to NOT pay for the trees protection, its more expensive to pay for every tree patch than to let the tree just die occasionally.  Could you add an option so we can chose to either pay for the protection or to not pay for its protection

With regards to the protection paying, it should be a relatively small update whereas the other would potentially need quite some changes to the supplying logic and would thus not be such a small update. Please send me a message on the Discord regarding this so we can have a chat there.