AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

4 hours ago, Noob1271 said:

so it was all user error! thank you for your time! is there a reason why the leprechaun isn't being utilized?

There's quite some logic needed to efficiently let the script utilize the leprechaun. I've recently pushed a huge update regarding tree support and will not have time for another huge update in the near future as of right now.

3 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please make sure to have charged crystals in your bank :).

I thought the script meant teleport tabs, If its a low level account and it doesn't have teleport crystals.. I can't utilize the script then? Because it has charged glories, games necklace, etc in the bank. 

Edited by tommy619

18 hours ago, tommy619 said:

I thought the script meant teleport tabs, If its a low level account and it doesn't have teleport crystals.. I can't utilize the script then? Because it has charged glories, games necklace, etc in the bank. 

I thought that you chose to use the teleport crystal as your traversing method. Are you saying that you did not choose the teleport crystal as traversing method but it still tried to use it?

V1.11 Has been pushed.
- Fixed Magic Tree Data
- Fixed Teleport Crystal Withdrawing
- Modified Supplying Logic
- Modified Traversing Between Patches In Gnome Stronghold --> The Script Will Now Only Use A Teleport To The Stronghold If It Is Not Already In The Stronghold For A Previous Patch

• Heart 1