AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

this script is great, but it spazzes out when right clicking in the bank

it does the actions so fast that it often tries to do them multiple times (withdraw 2 teleports, notices none are in inventory within 0.00001 seconds so it tries to withdraw 2 more)

it also misclicks sometimes when trying to select 'x' and picks up a random item, causing it to start again from the beginning

it's hard to explain so i hope this makes sense, when i get a bit more free time ill make a quick gif of it and edit this comment

edit: also, i don't think worldhopping works to evade combat  haha https://i.imgur.com/PdNU2Gd.png (swapped to the cheaper fenkenstrain's castle teleport so no more issue here)

edit2: bank issue seems to have resolved itself since i restarted pc, will keep an eye on it

edit3: when you only have 1 free space, and turn the item into a note, it gets stuck. Any plans to add bottomless bucket? or should i just stop doing flowers to make sure i have more space for now https://i.imgur.com/iYOBtY9.png

edit4: when it harvests nasturtiums, it then goes to a bank to deposit everything as it's detected as a 'non farming related item'

: seems fine now that i've stopped doing flowersiYOBtY9.pngPdNU2Gd.png

Edited by BiscuitMan
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, zyxed said:

Looking to buying this script, not sure yet though, how does a trial actually work? Never asked for one. I will be reinstating my VIP membership if granted.

Trial has been granted. You're able to use it for 12 hours from the moment this message has been sent.

37 minutes ago, Yea said:

What do I put in the amount of plant cure? Also when its travelling to Falador it uses a teletab then just uses the amulet of glory teleport right after.

Please don't wear your amulet of glory. As for the amount of plant cure; you can either choose "0" or any number above the aforementioned, whatever you prefer / need for your runs.

2 hours ago, Yea said:

So I put 4 cures but the script logs in after the crops have died from infection, does it have the ability to even use the cures?

It only uses the cures whenever it comes across a diseased plant when logged in. The chance of this is very minimal, which is why you are able to set the setting to 0. 

53 minutes ago, bwarrior said:

Can i have a trial thnx!

Granted! :)