AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

16 hours ago, casocinco said:

Could I get a refund on this script i just can't seem to get it to work. Will repurchase in the future if I can better understand.

Don't want to repeat what @Eagle Scripts already said, but the script works perfectly fine with all the locations and traveling methods for me. Just sit down for 10 minutes and figure out the way to actually set it up, it's not like it's rocket science ^^

• Like 1

new bug? 

92f700320ef4547aa367e6ee2d9edf2c.gif

also the script now only takes out allotment seeds, does all the patches, then gets the herb seeds and goes back and does those after, instead of doing them at the same time. Not sure if that's intended. 

EDIT: 3hr 40 mins in and its doing patches normally with allotment and herb seeds both in the invientory

Edited by RDM

4 hours ago, RDM said:

new bug? 

92f700320ef4547aa367e6ee2d9edf2c.gif

also the script now only takes out allotment seeds, does all the patches, then gets the herb seeds and goes back and does those after, instead of doing them at the same time. Not sure if that's intended. 

EDIT: 3hr 40 mins in and its doing patches normally with allotment and herb seeds both in the invientory

2 hours ago, Anon145 said:

The script is still doing the seeds 1-by-1 for me, has the update hit the SDN yet?

When both of your inventories are fully empty; does it not withdraw all the needed seeds? It should do that.

17 minutes ago, Anon145 said:

I am no longer having the issue i described, it's withdrawing all the seeds correctly for me now.

I believe the new update is then live.

I'll add a version in the paint as of the next update so you guys can actually check yourselves whether the most recent version is live.

V1.046 Has Been Pushed - V1.046 Only Withdraws Needed Amount Of Seeds And TraversingItems Now + Paint Version Added

- The script now only withdraws the needed amount of seeds and traversing items (such as teleports) to avoid losing your entire sack of seeds when somehow dying.
- The script does now display the current live version of the script in the paint. You are now able to verify yourself whether the most recent update is live.

This update does not require you to delete your profiles.

Edited by Eagle Scripts
  • Like 1

how do you get around the inventory limit for the composts? If i put more than ~15 allotment/herb/beds it overfills the inventory and closes. Am i doing something rong, how can i get more plants to work?

For EG if i want to run all 5 patches, both allotments and herb it will be 15 compost + the tele's + equipment + seeds = >28 inv slots, bank closes and resets

Edited by Anon145

4 hours ago, Anon145 said:

Does anyone know if the bot is able to travel to house in kourend to get to kourend patch? Mine appears to get stuck inside the house at the portal/leaving , is this the webwalker or the script?

Also how do you get around the inventory limit for the composts? If i put more than ~15 allotment/herb/beds it overfills the inventory and closes. Am i doing something wrong, how can i get more plants to work?

As for your traversing issues; please make me a gif of what the script is doing and a screenshot of the logger

1 hour ago, casocinco said:

Just got it to work, and love it by the way. Sorry for the early request before really learning how to use it. Is there anyway in the future to incorporate Glory's instead of Tab's. Thansk again!

What would you specifically like to see added as for glory support?