AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

When the script has to go from catherby to Kourend, it gets stuck on the charter interface on the docks. I'm not sure if it's suppose to try and charter but I'm not able to get it to work. 

Could you please add Kourend teleport tab support? If you use a scroll of redirection on a house tab you're able to make Kourend tabs which teles you super close to the patch. Other than that the script is running great.

2 hours ago, xtylerr said:

When the script has to go from catherby to Kourend, it gets stuck on the charter interface on the docks. I'm not sure if it's suppose to try and charter but I'm not able to get it to work. 

Could you please add Kourend teleport tab support? If you use a scroll of redirection on a house tab you're able to make Kourend tabs which teles you super close to the patch. Other than that the script is running great.

I'm debating on adding support for custom traversing methods, such as the teleport tab you just named. The thing is that this'd need quite the enhancement on the current traversing system, meaning I can't add this in with 5 minutes of work. My agenda currently doesn't 'allow' me to work on this right now, try PMing me about this in a week from now.

7 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I'm debating on adding support for custom traversing methods, such as the teleport tab you just named. The thing is that this'd need quite the enhancement on the current traversing system, meaning I can't add this in with 5 minutes of work. My agenda currently doesn't 'allow' me to work on this right now, try PMing me about this in a week from now.

Okay I will. Do you think adding just the Kourend teleport tab would be an easy job though? It uses falador, camelot, ardy tabs ect so it should be fairly easy, right?

Thanks for the reply

14 minutes ago, xtylerr said:

Okay I will. Do you think adding just the Kourend teleport tab would be an easy job though? It uses falador, camelot, ardy tabs ect so it should be fairly easy, right?

Thanks for the reply

That's what I tried to make clear, it is not easy as I'm not just statically writing 1 new route. I need to make a new framework which allows for dynamic special routes.

I have a few suggestions after watching it run for a bit. Mostly with how plant cures are handled.

Take gp and buy them from the gardener who takes payments for protecting plants. Instead of banking again for one more cure.

Have multiple bank zones depending on what patch it's at, with slayer script I'm making I have bank zones for every task so it's not wasting loads of tele tabs if it doesn't have to.

I was in kourend and it went to fally to get another plant cure, then walked back to finish its settings.

Same with catherby, both patches of potato were diseased. So it cured, banked in fally, cured, banked in fally then went to seers to go to ardy. Lot's of wasted tabs and time.