Looking for dedicated server

DoubleD

I want to invest into a dedicated server, since VPS isn't fulfilling my needs so far. I want to be to bot 30 accounts at 380Mb/Client without any lagg. Currently I am looking into the company Nocix to purchase a dedicated server since they have a very good price/quality ratio. But since they are currently out of stock for my desired server I am looking into different companies.

If I am correct the following specs should easily fulfill my needs (see picture). Does anyone have recommendations for other plans from different websites? Budget is around $70 per month for this.

Knipsel.JPG

• Like 1

Nocix and WholeSaleInternet are the same company. They are located in the same datacenter.

I've used WSI for the larger part of my goldfarming career with the similar configuration you've posted.

Don't expect instant support, but the hardware is dirt cheap. Aaron (owner) is a great dude

https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/dedicated/

Edited by Abuse

4 minutes ago, Abuse said:

Nocix and WholeSaleInternet are the same company. They are located in the same datacenter.

I've used WSI for the larger part of my goldfarming career with the exact configuration you've posted.

Don't expect instant support, but the hardware is dirt cheap. Aaron (owner) is a great dude

https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/dedicated/

The plan I want is out of stock at the moment

7 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

The plan I want is out of stock at the moment

I'd definitely recommend the SSD setup, when RAM get's tight, windows (or linux) will have a better time swapping the memory onto the disk

Edit: From my experience, I was able to run 30 ish clients on the dual 5639 node and about 70 on the dual E5-2670 rig.

Note that this was ran with low-cpu enabled and with extremely optimized code.

Edited by Abuse

17 minutes ago, Abuse said:

I'd definitely recommend the SSD setup, when RAM get's tight, windows (or linux) will have a better time swapping the memory onto the disk

Edit: From my experience, I was able to run 30 ish clients on the dual 5639 node and about 70 on the dual E5-2670 rig.

Note that this was ran with low-cpu enabled and with extremely optimized code.

How come you know the owner?

Decided to purchase the server from Nocix for $70, came with Debian Jessie 8 installed. Trying to enable the desktop view. But can't connect. Connection works via Putty. 

So I e-mailed their support section and got the response that desktop view is not possible. But only command line through SSH is. Does this mean that this server is completely worthless for me or is there someway to create a desktop view? 

I personally thought that setting up the dedicated server was as easy as setting up a VPS easily gaining access to the desktop view. Can somebody help me on this?

Edit: it actually is, got it figured out. Needed to get into root modus to gain access.

Edited by DoubleD