Old account unbanned - 99 hunter?!

JARNQ

So i've just got an email saying my account was unbanned because someone else possibly played on it when it was banned, i was like "Great, i made the mistake of botting in 2014 and finally got unbanned". But then i login to the account and what do i see? It's at black chins, which i found weird because i NEVER did hunter in 2014, it was my most hated skill. Next thing i check is skill tab, wait wot? 99 hunter? 41m xp on hunter?????????

It looks like my account was actually stolen and someone botted hunter on it or something, account also still had 1.2k black chins left lul.

998512ad1f83b363f192c0459a90d618.png

Has anything like this happened to you guys?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bugsinmycode said:

Nice! I'm confused though, if they were the ones that got it banned how did you not notice that it was hacked?

I have no idea tbh, i guess i just stopped playing on this account.

The ban was from 2014 or 2015 and like 2 weeks ago i remembered these accounts and appealed the ban on them.

The display name and password were not changed, so they probably didn't have access to my email.

3 hours ago, JARNQ said:

So i've just got an email saying my account was unbanned because someone else possibly played on it when it was banned, i was like "Great, i made the mistake of botting in 2014 and finally got unbanned". But then i login to the account and what do i see? It's at black chins, which i found weird because i NEVER did hunter in 2014, it was my most hated skill. Next thing i check is skill tab, wait wot? 99 hunter? 41m xp on hunter?????????

It looks like my account was actually stolen and someone botted hunter on it or something, account also still had 1.2k black chins left lul.

998512ad1f83b363f192c0459a90d618.png

Has anything like this happened to you guys?

Good, now get 200m xp in hunter by hand.