Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

On 10/24/2020 at 8:55 PM, MiddleEastAsia said:

Not fucking working now since an update keeps closing the script before it even starts ! im pissed i paid for this

Working better now? If not show console logger so we can help ^^ :D the bot is currently working as we speak btw!

On 10/26/2020 at 8:53 PM, Ben Dover Jr said:

it works well until someone else stands on my spot and gets aggro from the crabs. Then it just stands there and doesnt attack or do anything. Ive messed with all the settings, (attack all crabs, only attack other crabs) and nothing, it still just stands there. 

And did you have [Hop on crash tile] activated? If not dw about it, I'll try add a case so it knows how to prevent this scenario. Also with world hopper?

On 10/27/2020 at 7:05 AM, Collinrunsosrs said:

after buying your theiver and it working flawlessly for me id like to trial all and y scripts you have ive bought all of kelessi and I think I may yours ttooo hmu

Much respect ty sir, activated trial enjoy!

14 minutes ago, S0905523 said:

can i get a trial

Activated trial enjoy!

On 10/28/2020 at 7:51 AM, Czar said:

And did you have [Hop on crash tile] activated? If not dw about it, I'll try add a case so it knows how to prevent this scenario. Also with world hopper?

No because i didnt think i would need to put a bot to hop whenever i got crashed. it should just be able to attack crabs regardless if aggro or not

On 11/2/2020 at 12:02 PM, Runescapelogin93 said:

just walks to the bank and stands there every time i start the script

Please check inventory/banking for food/potions. I recommend [Don't bank for food] option enabled. If going to the isle then bring coins (at least 10k per trip).

On 10/29/2020 at 6:52 PM, Ben Dover Jr said:

No because i didnt think i would need to put a bot to hop whenever i got crashed. it should just be able to attack crabs regardless if aggro or not

Kk dw about it, it's better to not hop anyway since it just complicates everything

I intended for the [Attack other crabs] option to start fighting other crabs, i'll check this out too. If you have afk mode then it may be sticking to the tile that you started the script on, please be careful.

Update coming up.

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 6:29 AM, Czar said:

Kk dw about it, it's better to not hop anyway since it just complicates everything. I intended for the [Attack other crabs] option to start fighting other crabs, i'll check this out too. If you have afk mode then it may be sticking to the tile that you started the script on, please be careful.

Update coming up.

I always have AFK on, so it doesnt move from the spot i put it on. Just wondering cause everytime someone stands on my square and gets aggro, my bot doesnt do anything just stands there. 

• Like 1

Should I make it override and ignore the AFK function and attack the nearby crab (that another player stole from our position)? Originally the afk mode was supposed to be inactive and just stay there, but I will add a way to handle this situation.

So in v22.0 today, you guys will see a new option called [Attack crab if stolen/crashed] in the bottom-left square in the setup window

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...