Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

53 minutes ago, Tasemu said:

@Czar is there a way to set this bot up so that it stands in good spots where 3-4 crabs spawn? At the moment it looks a bit suspicious running around attacking single crabs when there are good free spots available.

edit: also what is anti-pattern mode?

Have you looked at the main tab in script configuration when you start script?

Put your character on the square you would like to afk on. Select 1 on activity level slider to keep char from running around. Also can set aggression level to 1.

I assume anti-pattern mode implements measures to stop easily detectable patterns.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TechDawg said:

Have you looked at the main tab in script configuration when you start script?

Put your character on the square you would like to afk on. Select 1 on activity level slider to keep char from running around. Also can set aggression level to 1.

I assume anti-pattern mode implements measures to stop easily detectable patterns.

Ah thanks, sorry i should have paid more attention. So i assume 2 on the activity slider will run around to predefined squares?

Going well so far, bigg xp gains!!

Would be great if you had some time to look at the move mouse off screen function - doesn't seem to be working other than stop/pause script. inbuilt function...

Only other notable issue is sometimes bog logs out and auto-login isn't prompted - I have noticed this with multiple scripts and realise it may be an OSBot issue.

Would be nice to be able to load/save presets or give the script some "memory" :)

Thanks

Edited by TechDawg

• 2 weeks later...

Will be checking out the log out thing, it should be improved with the new client/mirror updates too. Will be posting another update ASAP! Has the issue re-occurred @D Bolter? Please confirm! I will make sure it works 100% perfectly for you, so sorry about this.

@175B - What's wrong? I will help!

@Cryptokid - enable 'No food mode' otherwise it will go to bank to search for food, and if you don't set any food in the setup window then it will just wait. 

As for avoiding other players, sounds good - will convert the system from my motherlode mining bot and make it for players instead of objects, thanks for idea!

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Will be checking out the log out thing, it should be improved with the new client/mirror updates too. Will be posting another update ASAP! Has the issue re-occurred @D Bolter? Please confirm! I will make sure it works 100% perfectly for you, so sorry about this.

@175B - What's wrong? I will help!

@Cryptokid - enable 'No food mode' otherwise it will go to bank to search for food, and if you don't set any food in the setup window then it will just wait. 

As for avoiding other players, sounds good - will convert the system from my motherlode mining bot and make it for players instead of objects, thanks for idea!

I am having the same issues as D Bolter.