Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If the script is walking to bank, it is trying to look for food, please try to add some food (even if you never get hit) just so the bot knows it will be safe and not die ^^ :D

As for trials, activated :D

Divines, just did a test run and I will be adding full support for divines in the next update :D

As for not re-aggroing, can you confirm which npc and which area please, so I can test and isolate your issue to update it ASAP :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I keep getting crashed at sand crabs and the bot doesn't hop or continue to fight other sand crabs. I was wondering if you had a solution. I've tried every setting you can think of and nothing works. I wouldn't mind if the bot stuck in one spot and continued to kill sand crabs while it's getting crashed because eventually those people will leave, but it just stops working. The attack every sand crab in sight feature seems to be the most consistent but every now and then it will attack another players sand crab and I'm afraid that they'll get mad and end up reporting me. This feature does not work with the afk mode though. So far I have gotten from 1-67 strength in about 4 days botting 10 hours/day so it's been pretty good to me. If it helps I've been using mirror mode so maybe that has something to do with it.

EDIT: Woke up today and was banned. I don't think I should have used mirror mode for this script. I'm going to remake 2 accounts and bot only injection and see how that goes. I believe mirror mode has to much of a delay and with the frequent crashes made me look like a bot more than anything. I also didn't have any other stats so I'm sure that doesn't help. I had just got to 75 strength and was going to stop... fml

Edited by xCasanova

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Script should be working better, good luck guys, activated all trials. Made a lot of changes these past few weeks, same applies to my fighter plugin if any of you have been using the fighter (with sand crabs enabled). If you experience any issues don't forget to post a log of the console or a screenshot of the bug so I can fix it quicker for you :D

Edited by Czar